Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
say WHAT~!!?
He told me someone said I said it was under priced. I learned a good lesson, I need to keep my mouth shut when I find a good buy, You NEVER know who is looking at this forum. He raised the price to 50K and I told him no thanks.

He told me someone said I said it was under priced. I learned a good lesson, I need to keep my mouth shut when I find a good buy, You NEVER know who is looking at this forum. He raised the price to 50K and I told him no thanks.
yea - that's BS - probably knew you just sold a car too

so - anyone know anyone who wants to buy an old scooter?

100_3999.JPG

so we may get a "twisted" review later?

It sucks. I mean really, they higher a piece of beefcake for a receptionist with zero mental capacity.
Like in a man's world we would hire a woman based just on her physical attributes and lack of brain power.
Chick flick in the trash can. Well at least it was a freebie.

It sucks. I mean really, they higher a piece of beefcake for a receptionist with zero mental capacity.
Like in a man's world we would hire a woman based just on her physical attributes and lack of brain power.
Chick flick in the trash can. Well at least it was a freebie.
sequels are one thing - remakes usually bomb... I'm not surprised in the least. umm.. you didn't actually expect any reality did ya?

sequels are one thing - remakes usually bomb... I'm not surprised in the least. umm.. you didn't actually expect any reality did ya?

Actually it's not a remake in the sense that it's like the original was never made. As a Stand on it's own merits. Flop.

Just got back from Carlisle, Mitch and Tike are alive and well. The wife went for a hellcat ride, think her nipples are still hard. Good day overall for sure

Mitch saw him when she was in the line. I missed him!!!!!!!! dammit.
I walked back there and they said about an hour wait. I wasn't willing to give up an hour plus when I knew I couldn't cover it all as it was. I'm really hoping to do 2 days next year. I think they will keep doing some kind of rides, so maybe I will get to do it. I seen they had a Viper back there too.

Good evening folks! Sounds like everyone has been having fun on the Isle of Carl. I got some stuff done on the GTS today.

I have been having a "clunk-clunk-clunk" noise coming from the right front wheel under heavy braking for the past few weeks. It doesn't do it under normal braking. I figured I'd drive it and get it to make the noise often enough to either get it to break something or at least leave some wear marks so I could figure out what's causing it.

Today I pulled the brakes apart and found the marks I was hoping for to identify the issue. Turns out the outside pad top tab was bent about a 1/4" out of position (loose) causing the pad to bounce off the hub during heavy braking. The top tab is where the yellow arrow is pointing and the spot where it was bouncing off the hub is the green arrow below...

attachment.php

I pulled the pad out and whacked the tab a couple of times with a hammer to bend it back into the correct place and put it all back together. Went for a drive and...no more noise!

-
Back