Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Different ones

bb.jpg

untitled.png

1.png

I've never really worried about it - but I have a bad feeling about this storm - they are saying 40mph gusts - Ima thinkin' the power is going to go out this time

Just make sure you do the main feed to it so the blower and thermostat are still hooked up, not just to the motor...get it?
We rarely loose power. I think only a couple times in 23 years we went more than a few hours without it. I have 10 gal of water. If need more I will melt snow on the woodstove that will be heating the house.

I gots no jenny no more, but we have a pellet stove that runs on very little juice. They sell a battery back up for , but don't have that either. I have 2 deep cycles in the boat I can grab, an inverter, and if need be I can toss some jumper cables to the truck parked outside my front window lol. How's dat for some beereneering? lol

Yeah and then this morning i had trouble getting up thinking it was earlier than it was due to the darkness
I still woke up 10 min. before the alarm went off
It's dark when I wake up either way. I will take that extra light after work -Thank You Ben Franklin. :thumbsup: I woke up like an hour early this morning. So relative to last week -2 hours early. :BangHead:

Interesting thing, talking about Gen sets. I now have solar power, BUT it only produces power when attached to the power grid, AKA SDGE. Well in a power outage, no solar either......UNLESS you have a Gen set to power the Solar grid and make it think it is connected to the power grid. works like a champ.

the longest we have been without was back a few years ago when we got the Halloween blizzard.. I think it was about 10hrs.

Interesting thing, talking about Gen sets. I now have solar power, BUT it only produces power when attached to the power grid, AKA SDGE. Well in a power outage, no solar either......UNLESS you have a Gen set to power the Solar grid and make it think it is connected to the power grid. works like a champ.
You have the same as ron no batteries right? In Hi I was totally off the grid, solar, wind and the battery bank and a 4k inverter, expensive but well worth the hastle.

Yeh well, Them solar panals don't do squat under 2ft of snow either. LOL

You have the same as ron no batteries right? In Hi I was totally off the grid, solar, wind and the battery bank and a 4k inverter, expensive but well worth the hastle.
Right, holding out for the Tesla batteries to be available for solar.

interesting

Hi it was %35 off the purchase price, rebate actually, Ron system basically back feeds the meter and somehow sells carbon credits every year! What a sham that one is.

-
Back