Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hi it was %35 off the purchase price, rebate actually, Ron system basically back feeds the meter and somehow sells carbon credits every year! What a sham that one is.
I have net metering. Excess power offsets power I use in non peak producing times, AKA nighttime. Washes, so im told.

If power is out? The Gen. But not the whole house, have to be careful what you run. Have a 3k and a 2k in parallel if needed.
We had 12 6v Trojan 105 batteries, in series parraell, every month cleaning the terminals and filling them, Telsa batts would be the way to go for sure.

Looks really good, love that cluster.
Good morning, we have a little chilly weather down here and they say rain is coming but they said that yesterday so we'll see.
I need to replace the countertop microwave that stays in this rental unit (I'd rather not have the landlord do it and have him be inclined to raise my rent too much,) where would you guys look? The old one was "compact" and 700 watts and white.

What is the elect bill? Mine is around 120 a month Rons is about half. I have a small up to 100 amp wind in the field for pumping water out of the pond, works pretty good, a home made from a delco alt, different rotor.

Good morning, we have a little chilly weather down here and they say rain is coming but they said that yesterday so we'll see.
I need to replace the countertop microwave that stays in this rental unit (I'd rather not have the landlord do it and have him be inclined to raise my rent too much,) where would you guys look? The old one was "compact" and 700 watts and white.
Prob Wall mart for that.

Hi it was %35 off the purchase price, rebate actually, Ron system basically back feeds the meter and somehow sells carbon credits every year! What a sham that one is.
My state and several others want to make that illegal. Basically, you can't get a penny back if you backfeed the line, it becomes property of the power company. At least that's the push

We had 12 6v Trojan 105 batteries, in series parraell, every month cleaning the terminals and filling them, Telsa batts would be the way to go for sure.
what stops the tesla's from being used?

Hey figured out a good way to test the alt gages, a 12 headlight in the circuit works well to move the meter.

Walmart or Home Depot sometimes run sales on the higher quality one

yea, Walmart, Best Buy, HD, Lowes..

What is the elect bill? Mine is around 120 a month Rons is about half. I have a small up to 100 amp wind in the field for pumping water out of the pond, works pretty good, a home made from a delco alt, different rotor.
My Fing electric bill is almost 500 Bucks a month! Or was.

My state and several others want to make that illegal. Basically, you can't get a penny back if you backfeed the line, it becomes property of the power company. At least that's the push
Yet without doing that most systems would never make sense to a home owner. It's the credit from the power co that makes it viable. But then it is completely against what was just discussed about backfeed from generator. When power guy shows up in an outage and thinks he is working on a dead line he can get fried.

-
Back