Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The bushings are definitely special and I am a JD purest!:lol: Has to have the right headstamps!:rofl:

Oh I forgot Santa, sorry Tike!
Tikini santa man.jpg

the whole tractor lever thing reminds of the time I was out four wheeling in my Jeep and the shift lever popped out of the floor... and of course the pin that holds it in place was no where to be found... well NOW what!? :BangHead: Thankfully I was in 1st gear - sadly I was nearly a mile from home... that was a long long very slow ride home....

the whole tractor lever thing reminds of the time I was out four wheeling in my Jeep and the shift lever popped out of the floor... and of course the pin that holds it in place was no where to be found... well NOW what!? :BangHead: Thankfully I was in 1st gear - sadly I was nearly a mile from home... that was a long long very slow ride home....
been there, thats why i keep vice grips in the jeep

been there, thats why i keep vice grips in the jeep
back then I had no idea the damn thing COULD pop out like that... there is a threaded retaining "cup" holding it all together - it loosened up and that was all she wrote - I was able to make a new pin out of a nail though - so once I got home, I was back out wheelin' in 20min. :thumbsup:

Soooo I've got yet another crazy *** idea.

A cruise when my dart is done from my house to St. Louis(via us 50). to LA via Route 66(or as much of it as is left), then a cruise up Pacific Coast Highway to Seattle, then US Route 2 To Maine and then back to Indiana.

Think it can be done in 4 weeks?

A cruise when my dart is done from my house to St. Louis(via us 50). to LA via Route 66(or as much of it as is left), then a cruise up Pacific Coast Highway to Seattle, then US Route 2 To Maine and then back to Indiana.

whew - not and have fun too... you won't be able to enjoy the sights

By then time travel will be possible, so yes...:thumbsup:

-
Back