Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Soooo I've got yet another crazy *** idea.

A cruise when my dart is done from my house to St. Louis(via us 50). to LA via Route 66(or as much of it as is left), then a cruise up Pacific Coast Highway to Seattle, then US Route 2 To Maine and then back to Indiana.

Think it can be done in 4 weeks?
Why only 4 weeks?

Yeh. He just needs to figure out the actual travel time and add in for where he wants to stop or stay over.
Mathematically, if I average 55 miles an hour, I'd only have to average driving 4.5 hrs per day.....

Cause I'd have to wait until I retire otherwise lol
Mathematically, if I average 55 miles an hour, I'd only have to average driving 4.5 hrs per day.....

4.5 hrs per day driving leaves nearly no time to see anything. Shorten the trip or take more time.

If you can't take the time, I would just do sections of it in successive years and see more. Take time to enjoy the trip.

4.5 hrs per day driving leaves nearly no time to see anything. Shorten the trip or take more time.

If you can't take the time, I would just do sections of it in successive years and see more. Take time to enjoy the trip.
Probably will

Hello all. Just finished a bowl of my 239 bean chili. Man I'm full up ready to go.
Yep, I counted them. They are all there.
20170311_182525.jpg

Hello all. Just finished a bowl of my 239 bean chili. Man I'm full up ready to go.
My wife has all the fixin's for Corned Beef and Cabbage in the fridge now, waiting for cooking on Friday.

It's gonna be a warm weekend around here!

"Hello! It's your cousin Rip waiting on line Toot. He has something expansive to share with everyone in the room."

Geez, If I have to see Gwen Stefani one more time in that silver shimmering dress..............................................She has a cute shape. Damn!

Slept almost all day. Had the chili. Time to crawl back in the box and close the lid. Later.

-
Back