Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a 360 I would like to get rid of..may haul it for scrap. I have 3 of them well four counting the one in my 97 truck.

Vienna? Are we going with you? No one told me to get ready how about you Rani? Sounds like a great trip there Mitch

In a way I guess. I'm takin my laptop, so I'll probably post some pics while we're there. You know I can't go away without checkin in !!

How is life going there Miss Rani? I see you on here at odd hours sometimes.

life is a huge blur, all the days are running together as one massive day.

everytime I sit down to watch TV with my parents I fall asleep and then I am up all night doing work.

I think I am totally upside down now #-o

I have a 360 I would like to get rid of..may haul it for scrap. I have 3 of them well four counting the one in my 97 truck.

if its a good core I would definitely not scrap it.

older V8 engines are getting more and more scarce by the day. I have connections at all my local yards and there used to be rows of older V8 cars. its been months since I got a call on anything V8 going through.

even slant sixes are becoming a rare sight at the pick a part.

Usually miss you here. I'm usually out before you get here.

Yea I have been trying to get more sleep, trying anyway I woke up at 4:15 and have been for a couple weeks now, I was told I need 7 hours so I am doing my best to get it and seems to make my day better energy wise :color:

How is the Property problem going ?

Well SLOW !! thuss why I have been staying busy cleaning and moving things around outside drinking a few beers :banghead::banghead: But today we are suppose to hear from them, we will see.................... I could have had my new shower installed by now #-o

I have never sued anyone but this will be my first if they don't get off there a$$ !! holding my name and property in limbo is aggravating as hell !!! yep sore subject :glasses7:

Sorry Bud. Keep your head up. These problems do take time to solve.

Sorry Bud. Keep your head up. These problems do take time to solve.

Yes they do, we have dun everything I was told to do before I get representation, 2 certified letters with what they have dun (there mistake) and talked to Fanny May !

Hello gang.

Keep up the fight Memike....
I have been brotha :glasses7: it's hard not to when drinking beer (Lite Beer) and staying busy out around the hill to keep this chit off my mind.

Thanks , I am doing my best :color:

I feel so guilty because I have not been working on cars lately. Customer work slowed down so I have been hanging out with my buddies at the mall and have been doing stuff like getting hair done and too much hanging out in the air conditioned malls .....starting to feel clean and its time for a fix and some good old salvage yard time.

Oh no she figured out she is a woman!

It's great to have professional direction at times like this.

Yes, if I lawyer'ed up already they would not talk to me from what I learned, My lawyer said to do the things I have dun first ! then we will start a big *** law suit !! Big one !

Hang in there Memi it will all work out. Sent Treva some pics now I know what she is looking for.

-
Back