Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man just got back in, had to stop the car a few time the rain is that hard, The car almost got hit.........by a flagpole of all things it came off the roof of the post office! It is that bad here right now, kind of waiting for the funnel clouds.

Man just got back in, had to stop the car a few time the rain is that hard, The car almost got hit.........by a flagpole of all things it came off the roof of the post office! It is that bad here right now, kind of waiting for the funnel clouds.
Be careful

42e5fb82e43d7dd396fe437d5111cfb9.jpg

Get it? Dam? :lol:

Real nice, make offer. Need to be shipped unless you want to drive on out!
My wife does want to go on a beach vacation......

Honestly, I'm not sure what they are worth to even make an offer at the moment. Plus I gotta confirm that a 64 polara is a large BP

Just let me know if you want them. No hurry to sell for sure. Good rubber on them as well. Might be too much to ship with tires.
oh - with the tires too - - yea, you're probably better off doing an ad on here first (if you want them to go to a FABO member) and then either Ebay or CL.. you would just about have to give them away to make shipping them worth while - wheels and tires are a PITA

oh - with the tires too - - yea, you're probably better off doing an ad on here first (if you want them to go to a FABO member) and then either Ebay or CL.. you would just about have to give them away to make shipping them worth while - wheels and tires are a PITA
I know.... I can get the tires off no problem tho...friend has a tire shop.

Yeah tires add a TON to shipping.

@mopar tim Do you know which model they are? Gonna try to pull up some specs to see if they'll fit the polara or not

Last edited:
that's a great place to sell them - I found a decent set of used wheels and tires at a local tire shop for my wife's Focus a few years ago..
I would rather let a Mopar head get a killer deal, its not about the money...

cll-915104505.jpg

These are them, Scorpion. Front are narrower, dont have measurements yet but can get.

just starting to rain here. Looks like they dropped the tornado warning, but crazy winds rollin in.

View attachment 1715058672
These are them, Scorpion. Front are narrower, dont have measurements yet but can get.
That's what you ordered? don't think I have ever seen them. Pretty cool. But very different. Most likely will look great, but think I would have requested a DDaddy virtual fit test before pulling the trigger...

-
Back