Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Can you take another picture from farther away.... :poke:
can barely see ...the yellow piece is a piece of what used to be a yellow dart...the cowl ....cut right behind the torsion bar mount

20170619_123042.jpg

:poke:
She just wanted to check out the butt in the first pic I bet!:poke:

good place to hang out to check out a bunch of cute Mexican guys and dance to their BUMPA BUMPA music and get some Frijoles from the roach coach up the road ......yea that's great :eek::p

So I log onto FABO and first thing I see .....someone's photo garage.

Just what I need to see ....just great....now I don't want to sell my wagon after seeing this, I need to deactivate my fabo

Smartphone 2017 005.jpg

Whatever loosens one draws I guess! Man I am really pissed I sold that part, can only find nos ones for 200-350.

I had a new tennis ball to use as a squeeze aid for my hand, and now the dog stole it from me so he can chew the fuzz off of it.... :BangHead:

I had a new tennis ball to use as a squeeze aid for my hand, and now the dog stole it from me so he can chew the fuzz off of it.... :BangHead:
so let me get this straight. the dog is chewing the fuzz off of your ball but you're supposed to be squeezing it with your hand?

Dam! That sucks...
His bill, or should I say he has to buy it. I found a invoice for the core he sent me in the box, something tells me he will not mind to much, really do not understand what it does, a C.A.R.B. thing to stop dieseling is what I find on it.

so let me get this straight. the dog is chewing the fuzz off of your ball but you're supposed to be squeezing it with your hand?

Yep.... :D

That's how he learned to use just the little teeth in front... Then I used a little "transfer" training to get him to apply that technique to eat corn off the cob....

That's how he learned to use just the little teeth in front... Then I used a little "transfer" training to get him to apply that technique to eat corn off the cob....

Oh wait I think that is illegal in most states!

That's disgusting! You're supposed to use peanut butter.. i mean, what kind if dog likes corn anyway?

-
Back