Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
missed it i did.. but i have an excuse, I'm baked!

LOL!

redneck funny 1.jpg

Good for you Rainy. I quit bad snacks and pop since I retired. I lost 10# so far.
I only drank the diet Mt. Dew because of the way it tasted, had nothing to do with the sugar because I am under weight anyways ....but for some reason I just like the taste of the diet better than the sugar version.

which is double bad because I think the chemicals in the diet pop will kill long before diabetes. LOL

What a crappy day so far...

The dog food came at the vet... Took him in for a nail trim... He pooped in the back seat of the car, then stepped in it and smeared it all over my cloth interior.... :icon_fU: :icon_fU: :icon_fU:

This is after I saw him drop a load before getting in the car... :realcrazy:

Then had to give him a bath... :mob:

Now I'm cleaning the sheets since he's nice and clean now... :BangHead:
hope your night goes better!

morning all. i finally managed to sleep most of the night, though it did take forever to fall asleep because I was so pissed off.

Tony and Thelma feel in love with the hill yesterday , Thelma said she could sleep so good at night out here listening to the tree frogs and bug noises , loud out here at night all mother nature .. good morning

Ever since i stopped drinking mountain dew, i can sleep better and my heart rate is slower and more comfortable.

I also found that sleeping on my belly side down is making me sleep longer without waking up.

When i sleep on my back, i snore and then i wake myself up with the snoring.

Weird but an observation. LoL

Lookie Lookie !! in my mail box yesterday, air ratchet (1/4") and a very cool metal tag from Canada I believe

20476539_1754138427934829_6394959888111261816_n.jpg

Sleep is such a freaky thing anyway. I really wonder what happens to our minds when we sleep. Just think if we didn't have to sleep.

I thought of that when i saw the movie twilight because the vampire didn't have to sleep and he watched his wife sleep all night because she has blood and still had to sleep.

Freaky thought

-
Back