Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I do too Ramie and you can't get good pizza consistently out here where I live. A good straight-up pizza place not trying to be a fancy restaurant and not a hole in the wall with sketchy employees....would do well.

Have I mentioned how much I like pizza
Funny you say that, we just had that conversation at work this week. It was pretty much unanimous that we would all be happy to have pizza for one of our meals everyday...

The only caveat was that we would just want the kind of pizza to have some variety.

I do too Ramie and you can't get good pizza consistently out here where I live. A good straight-up pizza place not trying to be a fancy restaurant and not a hole in the wall with sketchy employees....would do well.
In this area, pizza is almost a religion and there are at least a dozen places nearby that will deliver to my house. With that much competition, they have to be top quality and consistent or they don't survive. Within a 30 min drive there are well over a hundred pizza places.

The sheer number of them tell you how high the demand is and 90% have been in business for at least 20 years.

Funny you say that, we just had that conversation at work this week. It was pretty much unanimous that we would all be happy to have pizza for one of our meals everyday...

The only caveat was that we would just want the kind of pizza to have some variety.
If you ever make it here to my area, I'm taking you to the local brewery/pizzeria. It is by far the best pizza I've ever had. And I've had pizzas in most states and 3 countries. Everything from mom and pop places to chains, NOTHING comes close to this place. Course part of it might be it's all 100 percent fresh, right down to the flour they use is harvested from their own wheat fields and processed into flour manually. All veggies are grown in their greenhouse and even the sausage, pepperoni etc comes from their own farm raised hogs and goats and cows

Last edited:
In this area, pizza is almost a religion and there are at least a dozen places nearby that will deliver to my house. With that much competition, they have to be top quality and consistent or they don't survive. Within a 30 min drive there are well over a hundred pizza places.

The sheer number of them tell you how high the demand is and 90% have been in business for at least 20 years.

Wow I would love that. Whenever you post a pic of your pizzas they look amazing.

You
Wow I would love that. Whenever you post a pic of your pizzas they look amazing.
You would probably enjoy some of our classic stromboli too. Essentially a small pizza folded in half and baked in the pizza oven...

IMG_0109.JPG

So my wife brought home an inexpensive 16" x 24" print on canvas to use as a Halloween decoration. I took one look at it and decided what to do with it. I mounted some short planks to the bottom to use as feet and placed it in front of a lamp on a narrow book case so that it would be backlit like a lighted sign.

Turned out kinda cool...

IMG_0110.JPG

Good morning, folks.

Really slow friday yesterday for me. Feeling kinda down, even after my run and the good news that my valve guide job isn't going to cost me the house.

-
Back