Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have done so much brake line repair this year,90’s gms i know 12-1/2 feet of line gets the one done behind the gas tank.
Worst one was a malibu, touched one line and did fuel lines too. Replaced sections in 4 lines adding up to over 20 feet. All day job.
Well you know how things go, The bleeders twisted off the rear wheel cylinders so I had to have a couple new ones. and a new rear brake hose. The bolt twisted off in the rear end housing (part of the vent) and had to be dug out. The bill was over $700. I cringed when I wrote the check but was glad that I didn't attempt the job on a creeper in my driveway......in the rain! :thumbsup:

Time to go...I have a huge pile of brush to burn before the wind picks up. I will be lurking

Good morning, folks.

Really slow friday yesterday for me. Feeling kinda down, even after my run and the good news that my valve guide job isn't going to cost me the house.
well WTF is up with that - best get some Mopar time in NOW! :thumbsup:

Well you know how things go, The bleeders twisted off the rear wheel cylinders so I had to have a couple new ones. and a new rear brake hose. The bolt twisted off in the rear end housing (part of the vent) and had to be dug out. The bill was over $700. I cringed when I wrote the check but was glad that I didn't attempt the job on a creeper in my driveway......in the rain! :thumbsup:
worth every nickle :thumbsup:

well WTF is up with that - best get some Mopar time in NOW! :thumbsup:
Heading down there now! The rest of the family just left in a big cloud of dust, off to do the shopping for tomorrow's double feature birthday bash.

I think I'll tackle the compressor. Only problem is I have no free bench space so I'm afraid I'll spend all my time cleaning up. I'll try to avoid it.

Hey any one have any Mopar superstock tach drive diagrams ( I know long shot) Cannot get the tach drive gear out and do not want to force it I do not see anything holding it in, never dealt with one before.
Don't force it. Get a bigger hammer.
Good Morning

E43F82AE-6FC8-4005-835B-D658BAE4F621.jpeg
*sigh*

Good morning, this weekend I get to be like most of you, off work. I could go to work tonight but f- that.

Decided against that MR2 because it is too buzzy at higher speeds, needs another gear or taller ratio. 5th in my Tercel is more relaxed. It would always bug me.

-
Back