Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
guy says he'll sell it to me for $3500 - delivered here 1997 FORD f250 WITH FISHER
So why not a blower? How much area do you need to clear? Of course if you get something that is allowed on the road you can do others/make a few bucks. But that can go badly too if others start expecting you to get them cleared out...

I cleaned out most of my impact trade ins when I retired. I wish I had a box full.

I see TMM responded before this post?? SuperMod powers?
I had started typing the question out and replied to another and it got bundled. I corrected it and asked in a seperate post post but Toolman already replied.

Right. Got my compressor apart. Looks to be in decent shape overall. Pity one of them dinky aluminum conn rods is in pieces. Guess where it broke.

IMG_9546.JPG

So why not a blower? How much area do you need to clear? Of course if you get something that is allowed on the road you can do others/make a few bucks. But that can go badly too if others start expecting you to get them cleared out...
really don't want to deal with being outside - kinda got used to being inside a warm cab (yep, I'm spoiled) - I would never contract myself as THE plow guy - I have done it for neighbors as a favor when I can though

-
Back