Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Someone mention Oivy?

Capture esco.PNG

I have lots of bench space, most days i cant find enough room to put a pack of smokes. 30 minutes takes care of that,usually. That shop has a curse. The original bench was a mountain of junk,21 feet long.thats how it was when i bought the place.

I just wrapped up this Benz job. This guy is gonna be sick, when he sees the bill...:eek::eek:

2005 E320 Benz. Lower ball joint, lower front trailing arm. Front brakes, 2 motor mounts, Trans Mount, Brake flush, Oil change, Water pump

Now I have a 2000 Escalade. Needs all the steering components. Tie Rod ends, sleeves, Drag link , Idler, Pitman, etc....:eek::eek:

2005 E320 Benz. Lower ball joint, lower front trailing arm. Front brakes, 2 motor mounts, Trans Mount, Brake flush, Oil change, Water pump
I know I won't need all that.... Taking the Magnum to the shop Wed and let them check the front end noise. Probably have him do the axle with open boot and...

Good Grief man....You just get out of the Hospital for digestive problems and you are eating that? That's like coming out of the hospital with a concussion and start beating your head against the wall to see if your cured!
And his first bite was a big'in lol... a week of hospital food will do that to ya!

-
Back