Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow this is better than any Super Bowl commercial I saw :popcorn:
Is there more to the story????

Ooops nope you got the money instead of the honey.

Wow this is better than any Super Bowl commercial I saw :popcorn:
Is there more to the story????

Ooops nope you got the money instead of the honey.
Well my wife was not there, someone said why dont I get a nice piece of ***. "Aint o way that piece of *** is worth 400 to me"! AND a divorce to boot!!! Give me my money....

Well, he said he did not have the money, the wife called him a dumbass, then the wife was asked if she had the money, no, maybe we can do a trade? Husband runs to his car, comes back with the money, just as it seems the wife is agreeable to the trade..and is heading to the back bedroom....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well my wife was not there, someone said why dont I get a nice piece of ***. "Aint o way that piece of *** is worth 400 to me"! AND a divorce to boot!!! Give me my money....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh I'm with you there. I'm way to old for that kinda chit, and agree never seen one worth $400, at least in my book.

And then there's this...

One job 32.JPG

That and a 273 HP hell I sell rebuilt for 275 as fast as I can get them, might try to snipe it if it is still under 200, prob get 500 plus at Carlisle I bet.

-
Back