Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Holly smoke just saw the market close....looks like a good time to send my guy some money. Been with him for years, made 16% last year, but most should be making money.

Holly smoke just saw the market close....looks like a good time to send my guy some money. Been with him for years, made 16% last year, but most should be making money.
Yep, I just moved in another $50k.

Aw you guys freaked last week when I did, don't want to cause to much duress!

Hey Tike, the battery in the Stratus died. Looks like it will now have a new battery too!

Always been that way saw a ton of discharges because of dental and constant pregnancies also of single members. We were the most deployed unit in the ANG so it makes you wonder.....
They changed it to 3 years a few years ago

Duke depends any separation board can take two or three years. You are also entitled to JAG support. Take it especially if there is a medical board involved. Was your incident during duty?? Was there a line of duty investigation?? How many years do you have. Maybe the blended retirement is an option. I can tell you now as a retiree the free Tri-care health insurance is great.

Probably when the retention numbers dropped, for us I hate to say I wanted them gone so I could qualify the right people to do their job in a war zone. Trust me I had to many people sweeping floors for a while, then you get the "what about my student loans?" If I could have just tossed a condom that way or a tooth brush! Some things just happen but most are just trying to play the game. Hey I had no choice either. 12 months and gone. Unfortunately so was my full time position.

Duke depends any separation board can take two or three years. You are also entitled to JAG support. Take it especially if there is a medical board involved. Was your incident during duty?? Was there a line of duty investigation?? How many years do you have. Maybe the blended retirement is an option. I can tell you now as a retiree the free Tri-care health insurance is great.
Your going to love this one where/what did you do?

Because........
1f9d89862300f8ef008a77745de6bb57--pin-up-models-redhead-girl.jpg
You said redhead!

14 years. Which? The neurological, no. The knees and back, yes

And I'm not eligible for the blended. I've got over 12 years

-
Back