Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Probably when the retention numbers dropped, for us I hate to say I wanted them gone so I could qualify the right people to do their job in a war zone. Trust me I had to many people sweeping floors for a while, then you get the "what about my student loans?" If I could have just tossed a condom that way or a tooth brush! Some things just happen but most are just trying to play the game. Hey I had no choice either. 12 months and gone. Unfortunately so was my full time position.
Yep. That's why I've asked for the medboard now since it happened. I don't like not being able to do anything.

Yep. That's why I've asked for the medboard now since it happened. I don't like not being able to do anything.
I had the med board recommended discharge. Watch what you ask for you are not there to state your case they just review the paperwork.

Really? I have the perfect tattoo for ya! Sleeping in the car, no rutas/Butas, wont pay med bills for injury on drills, shall I go on?

I've sleept in/under slant six cars. I would be super Hoppy if I slept in a Holiday Inn Express I bet!

I am pretty sure I could sleep anywhere between sleeping under the haws pipe in the USN and in a tent next to a active runway at a fighter base during wartime, yes a super 8 I could do!

-
Back