Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
View attachment 1715138944[/QUOTE]
Priceless!!!!

The Yes Sir doll. That officer musta been pissed a long time. General was great thinking it was funny!!! Sense of humor...GREAT!!

If he can get a room at lodging that is the ticket just about across the street to the back gate of the base. You can have a full trailer there no issues.

Actually the guard base has security also to keep people from parking there also.

I know the hotels on Eisenhower blvd get full fast, that might be a drill weekend also not sure usually the weekend after the Gettysburg events. The base usually wipes out one hotel of the two, just have to call I guess?

OK here's a possibility. Due to a daughter deciding to change her wedding date, it appears we are not going to Carlisle. We have a booked room, a suite at Carlisle Barracks. I can call tomorrow and see if I can't transfer it to one of you. Don't know if they will, but I'll try if you guys want.

OK here's a possibility. Due to a daughter deciding to change her wedding date, it appears we are not going to Carlisle. We have a booked room, a suite at Carlisle Barracks. I can call tomorrow and see if I can't transfer it to one of you. Don't know if they will, but I'll try if you guys want.
What rank did you book it under?

I don't need it ....I either sleep on the ground or go home

Hoppy should bring a generator or battery packs to power the Sun machines up and show they work.

-
Back