Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One of the few places I've done a lot of reading about and watched all the related History Channel shows. Looking forward to it.
Walk the cornfield then you can se why it was such a slaughter, hard to explain the terrain.

The park rangers there are awesome, hard to stump them with any question they each know their areas. Devils den will surprise you how small it is also you need to get into it.

Good old hop flight used to go out to midway to fish when we were in HI, pretty awesome, did get bumped a few times due to being a second class PO but no biggie it was the ride there out of Barbers Point. How is it for retires? Have not done one yet. Should be ok on the rank E-7
Yes haven't done one yet. I think retirees are at the bottom of the list, but I know many who fly on a regular basis so wouldn't be hard to do. I know a couple who head out fly all over the world staying here and there two or three weeks at a time. Its an adventure!! I'd miss to many car shows.

We are at the very bottom then rank and time in grade also! Would be a good time just go and see where you end up! Used to do that not any more. Mcchord is a great place to fly out of also they go everywhere.

We are at the very bottom then rank and time in grade also! Would be a good time just go and see where you end up! Used to do that not any more. Mcchord is a great place to fly out of also they go everywhere.
Wife just confirmed hops are as a retiree, nothing to do with rank. If you aren't in a time crunch and depending where your going you can go. My daughter who flys as a dependent home to visit flys one level above retiree. She usually doesn't have any problems, never bumped. Says most flights aren't full.

Waiting for a hop in NAS North Island, guy comes in all full just one more seat Captain or above. This young marine stands up ' I'm a Captain". No, NAVY Captain or above!!!! Bit of a difference...:lol:

Waiting for a hop in NAS North Island, guy comes in all full just one more seat Captain or above. This young marine stands up ' I'm a Captain". No, NAVY Captain or above!!!! Bit of a difference...:lol:
When I was in the Army Guard, as a Captain, someone decided to send me and another Captain to San Diego for some conference. I called the Navy base and made the room reservations. The civilian asked Captain, I said yes, two of us. We got there and there was a car, not a shuttle to pick us up. We weren't in uniform and the driver kind of looked at us. We got to billeting and they threw a hissy. We were from Kansas, had no idea about Navy rank and what their Captain was. They were full, so we did get a very nice room. We laughed about that for a long time.

Good Morning!
20180206_000004.jpg
20180206_000004.jpg

Good Night all, post #193520 has allowed me to slow down and take a nap.

I have the R side of my trunk gutter to cut out and replace in the morning. It is one of the worst rust Dottie Rae has. Cut/grind/Rust-Mort/cuss/bleed/clamp - begin again! Looking forward to waking up to Ben's coffee in the morning!

The boy makes some Good lookin coffee!

Morning gents!
Nice pic.must be goood coffee.

Morning....here for a cup getting ready for todays snow storm. Should be here by 10 and suppose to go until 6....more snow...hate it.

Well he does live way out left....I mean west in CA. Dog is living the fat lazy life....hide the chips.
It will last a week, really, and why would a dog eat pot?? Couldn't be brownie's, chocolate would kill the dog.

-
Back