Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Discuss it and let me know. Its nothing that has to happen right away.

O-5 but don't think it matters.
It does, I used to do billeting in HI all the time only certain rooms for rank and the prices also go with that. I would do it for him but I have to be there that base is 100% by the book more so than any other I have ever been on.

Chris call them and see if they can give you a suite? They are usually nice, that was the same rank my civilian positon held and we tried to stay in them as much as possible to keep the flight crews together.

Where? An hour drive to Carlisle means another hour just to get to the front gate once you get there...and then you need to find parking.
He got the guard base at gate three show his ID he is in, no issues plenty of room they do it for all the events there I found out talking to the guy a few years ago.

He got the guard base at gate three show his ID he is in, no issues plenty of room they do it for all the events there I found out talking to the guy a few years ago.
Don’t encourage him to underestimate the place, he’s already 3 squares back...LOL!

My SNL is AF they are stationed at Lakenheath getting ready to go to a base in Northern Japan...Massawa??

My SNL is AF they are stationed at Lakenheath getting ready to go to a base in Northern Japan...Massawa??
Nice base actually had friends that were stationed there and loved it, they got yellow fever really bad and married there also. His wife will like it also lots to do on the base I have heard it is like a small city.

You ever go to the war college ther?
No never and never even applied was happy what I was doing. Really was looking forward to the trip. We were going out a couple days early, I wanted to visit Gettysburg. Maybe next year.

They're looking forward to it. I guess there is a hop once a week out of McCord. We'll probably go for a visit.

Gettysburg expect a day and a half to do it right, then right next to Carlisle is the Army Heritage center, never been but on my list then a day at the national civil war museum, highly recommend it. Lots to do in the area actually. July is hot as hell here so be prepared.

They're looking forward to it. I guess there is a hop once a week out of McCord. We'll probably go for a visit.
Good old hop flight used to go out to midway to fish when we were in HI, pretty awesome, did get bumped a few times due to being a second class PO but no biggie it was the ride there out of Barbers Point. How is it for retires? Have not done one yet. Should be ok on the rank E-7

Jeez, they just closed the schools Thursday for the Eagles victory parade. Seems that with a couple of million folks out for it, the schools can’t guarantee services and decided to shut down for the day.

Gettysburg expect a day and a half to do it right, then right next to Carlisle is the Army Heritage center, never been but on my list then a day at the national civil war museum, highly recommend it. Lots to do in the area actually. July is hot as hell here so be prepared.
One of the few places I've done a lot of reading about and watched all the related History Channel shows. Looking forward to it.

-
Back