Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL a jar full of stupid!
This is a full jar of stupid.
slide_329490_3222593_free.jpg

should I bring a truck and trailer to Carlisle?

sorry it was the yes man, well we had this kiss *** supervisor that actually looked like it, so we painted air force ribbons on it and rank and one day he had a meeting with the General in his office, well this thing is voice activated kiss ***, and directional, every time the general spoke it sai things like "when your right your right" Or yes sir right away sir. Some funny **** there he was pissed. Well the general knew he was a kiss *** and made him keep fresh batteries in it al all times!
51B0f%2BWcMWL.jpg

should I bring a truck and trailer to Carlisle?
Either way as long as no car seats at the event. You better figure out where to stay almost guarantee the campgrounds and hotels are full due to Gettysburg anniversary that week, they do a lot of reenactments then. I would say here but I will be there the whole time, prob wont even leave once like last year.

hey one thing you might want to know, they will not let you drive on the event field but do have mules to transport parts out to the lot, so a truck with a cap is prob a good idea.

Either way as long as no car seats at the event. You better figure out where to stay almost guarantee the campgrounds and hotels are full due to Gettysburg anniversary that week, they do a lot of reenactments then. I would say here but I will be there the whole time, prob wont even leave once like last year.
If I have too, I'll stay a couple hours away

I would not leave that on a trailer in the lot for sure it would not last long before it is interstate!

They used to have adjacent camp grounds but stopped doing it which sucks for a lot of people.

Your probably going to have to if billeting is full, you have no idea how big Gettysburg is, people come from all over with families to see it. Start making calls now!
I have an ace up my sleeve you all don't know about hehe
Just sleep in the car and pretend it's drill weekend!
thought bout that. Wouldn't be the first time

Hope so we used to plan drills away from Gettysburg so there would be rooms for the guardsmen that drove over 60 miles, They forgot once and had to put them them up in the Harrisburg Hilton instead of the best western, and two in a room under E-6! only the air Guard!

-
Back