Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got this finished runs great and for @toolmanmike a pic of the rest of the cluster F..k in there,
DSC02350.JPG
DSC02351.JPG
DSC02352.JPG
DSC02353.JPG
DSC02354.JPG
DSC02355.JPG

Morning guys...Hoppy very interesting haven't seen one like that in a long time.

Morning everybody!
-26. So not much better than yesterday. Thats ok,it cant last much longer. And it will be sunny today.

So it just hit me when I looked at the calendar. 14 years ago to the date that I first enlisted! Wow what a wild *** ride it's been.

Morning guys...Hoppy very interesting haven't seen one like that in a long time.
I have been picking them up and restoring? them, should sell a lot of them at Carlisle. I might have a problem........

So it just hit me when I looked at the calendar. 14 years ago to the date that I first enlisted! Wow what a wild *** ride it's been.
I still remember mine The NYC navy yard, picked up a **** star on the way home on the train Wolfie prob knows her also, pretty funny looking back at it. I know mine was a freaking ride also.

Another day :) another way :D
55 for the high today and rain all day Saturday and Sunday , can't ask for a better day because mother nature put me in the corner for time out :lol: I was a bad boy this week, she don't like it when I ***** about the colder then normal temps :lol:

Hopefully it gets around freezing today all the salt I put down yesterday did nothing! I really want a flame thrower!

Hopefully it gets around freezing today all the salt I put down yesterday did nothing! I really want a flame thrower!
I seen that Hops, you have a bunch of ice there in your drive, stay sure footed bud

56 yesterday melted a lot of snow, back to low 30's today, snow tomorrow, 30's for the next week.

I still remember mine The NYC navy yard, picked up a **** star on the way home on the train Wolfie prob knows her also, pretty funny looking back at it. I know mine was a freaking ride also.

Almost sad to see the ride coming to an end though. Even though it's for the best, for both parties.

You know it is bad when the truck is in 4wd and you shift to drive and all 4 wheels just spin at idle! Never had it this bad here before usually at the bottom of the rise to the road but Geeze!

You know it is bad when the truck is in 4wd and you shift to drive and all 4 wheels just spin at idle! Never had it this bad here before usually at the bottom of the rise to the road but Geeze!
Ice?

-
Back