Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man, it looks like i slaughtered someone in the bed of this truck... I didn't catch that the guy didnt have the trans plugged when he took the lines out, all the ATF is all over the bed :BangHead:

I had a cop think that there was blood on my car when I spilled trans fluid while loading a trans to take to the trans shop....

Idiot didn't know the difference between blood and trans fluid... :realcrazy:

I had a cop think that there was blood on my car when I spilled trans fluid while loading a trans to take to the trans shop....

Idiot didn't know the difference between blood and trans fluid... :realcrazy:
im parked on a hill on it'll on run out the bed into the parking lot.

Duke found this on Mitch's build watch posted by Hoppy....Is this Mitch or Hoppy??View attachment 1715140093
That's Dukey!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You will never believ this just got back from the PO and there is a PPG trick that slid down the neighbors driveway into a pile of plowed snow, pulled him out with the tractor and now I get 30 off from them! Be nice in the spring.

You will never believ this just got back from the PO and there is a PPG trick that slid down the neighbors driveway into a pile of plowed snow, pulled him out with the tractor and now I get 30 off from them! Be nice in the spring.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
You know it is bad when the truck is in 4wd and you shift to drive and all 4 wheels just spin at idle! Never had it this bad here before usually at the bottom of the rise to the road but Geeze!
Buddy put his 4x4 in park, stepped out of truck, just sitting idling and it was sliding sideways towards ditch.

Don't think Winter is over, but at least for this week it is bye-bye ice...and salt. Chance of rain almost every day, heavy rain Sunday, and barely going to get below freezing any night. Might be tired of rain by the end of the week...oh well. Still want to see a major snow. Havent had much at all yet this season.

Don't think Winter is over, but at least for this week it is bye-bye ice...and salt. Chance of rain almost every day, heavy rain Sunday, and barely going to get below freezing any night. Might be tired of rain by the end of the week...oh well. Still want to see a major snow. Havent had much
at all
yet this season.
yeah, the area my guard unit is in, is forecast to get 12-18 inches of snow tonight, thru Sunday...

Hey !!!!! You Guys are Slackin.......WTH ??????? But I just got back from runnin errands...........

Gettin warmer here, Thinking I'll take the BIG BLOCK out :thumbsup:for a short, checkout ride....

Yeah.. Its all good Tim, from what I see. It's been broken in and started several times. Just want to see how the trans feels... Thanks
Put a kit in it? After putting the Manuel reverse valve body in my 69, it will be the only thing for me in a Mopar from now on, NO STUPID throttle pressure setting to try to get right.

Put a kit in it?
Yeah.. I rebuilt it myself, and put the good Alto Friction in it, and also the Transgo shift kit... Should be good, Used a 2600 stahl also....
I'm Alone today.... But Maybe Video to follow , in a few days.....

Put a kit in it? After putting the Manuel reverse valve body in my 69, it will be the only thing for me in a Mopar from now on, NO STUPID throttle pressure setting to try to get right.
I need the car to appear , mostly oem, so I retained all the TP stuff... It can me modified, or adjusted , as needed....Thanks

Back from visiting the wizard. He ships stuff all over north america. Appears to be quite busy.

ive never actually understood what a reverse body does

ive never actually understood what a reverse body does
Well what it does is first gear is in drive second is second, and 3rd is 1st. Prevents you from accidentally hitting neutral going from 2 to third. And of course over revving if you do hit N .

-
Back