Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just finished welding on my new, from hotckiss, sway bar tabs. Made for a B body but worked fine where I needed them to be using a Helwig sway bar...

Afternoon gents,calling for some snow here tonight. Cold tomorrow, good day to stay inside.

Well what it does is first gear is in drive second is second, and 3rd is 1st. Prevents you from accidentally hitting neutral going from 2 to third. And of course over revving if you do hit N .
Probably wouldn't work in my pushbutton then

Probably wouldn't work in my pushbutton then
Its the throttle body that's modified. The original old school method is to follow the instructions in the direct connection bulletin. It makes a very positive shift. The fact that there is no automatic shifting after the modificication is a side effect. Good for racing with column shift too with 'cause you're slapping the selector away from Neutral. With a pushbutton, just don't miss the correct button! T/A, A&A etc now have a variety of flavors for manual shift kits.

Its the throttle body that's modified. The original old school method is to follow the instructions in the direct connection bulletin. It makes a very positive shift. The fact that there is no automatic shifting after the modificication is a side effect. Good for racing with column shift too with 'cause you're slapping the selector away from Neutral. With a pushbutton, just don't miss the correct button! T/A, A&A etc now have a variety of flavors for manual shift kits.
That'd be fun shifting for sure!

Buddy has a grab handle to hang onto while shifting. In his drag car.

I think I'll trip over to the neighbors house for a few. They are fixing tater tot casserole to pay me back for helping Mitch with his snow removal today. His machine was broke and mine was gassed up and going. I ordered a project box for a PID controller I am working on. I didn't get my 5 gallons of beer started today but everything is ready whenever the time is right. The wife is at the office. City budget time you know. I wish she would quit her job and get something in the private sector. She works 70-80 hours a week (salary) and the new city council votes against any new hires. She is understaffed and needs someone with close to her expertise. Well enough of that. Have fun guys!

I replaced a bunch of 8 ft fluorescent bulbs with LED bulbs today (had to bypass the ballast on each fixture). They look really cool and light up the area tons better than before. Now to see if they last as long as they're claimed to..

Last edited:
My work day was barely over when my schedule suddenly filled up for Monday with an around-the-World marathon of teleconferences for Monday.

8 am London England
9 am Tel Aviv Israel
10 am Sau Paulo Brazil
11 am Johannesburg South Africa
1 pm Montreal Canada
3 pm Perth Australia
4 pm Mumbai India
5 pm Tokyo Japan

Ugh! :BangHead:

I replaced a bunch of 8 ft fluorescent bulbs with LED bulbs today (had to bypass the ballast on each fixture). They look really cool and light up the area tons better than before. Now to see if they last as long as they're claimed to..
At home or at work?

My work day was barely over when my schedule suddenly filled up for Monday with an around-the-World marathon of teleconferences for Monday.

8 am London England
9 am Tel Aviv Israel
10 am Sau Paulo Brazil
11 am Johannesburg South Africa
1 pm Montreal Canada
3 pm Perth Australia
4 pm Mumbai India
5 pm Tokyo Japan

Ugh! :BangHead:
Doesn't leave much time to drop a good duece between conferences...

Going on a rampage?
No, need to clear some brush and tree stumps. Looks like 2300 a week... shoot I could finance one for a few months and sell it and save more than that

No, need to clear some brush and tree stumps. Looks like 2300 a week... shoot I could finance one for a few months and sell it and save more than that
You could probably pay someone with a bulldozer to do that for less than a weeks rental cost.

It is a beaut

OC3.jpg

-
Back