Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Photo loading is MUCH faster though

IMG_3863.JPG

My next photo colorizing project. This one will likely take about 30 hours of work to get it right.

6026D640-ADB5-475A-AB43-79B171EF0659.jpeg

So I'm out for the night. That 0300 wake up sucked this morning when I could woke up every 30-45 minutes. May have some big New tomorrow, just have to sign it and get proof before I announce it. Stay tuned

So I'm out for the night. That 0300 wake up sucked this morning when I could woke up every 30-45 minutes. May have some big New tomorrow, just have to sign it and get proof before I announce it. Stay tuned
Later dude!

Wel, I just finished my Scrabble tournament against the expert computer...500 games.

Final score: 413 to 87. I got to a final win rate of 83%.

Based on the last 250 games, my rate would be closer to 90% if I did the challenge again.

And the master baiter strikes again...

And the master baiter strikes again...
. Posted it just for you Dave...

Since you are just dying to know, I was informed late today that I was finally being transferred units, something I've wanted for 5 years. And supposedly to the unit I've wanted my entire career, a unit 20 minutes from my house! I just hope I'm not getting my hopes up. Signing the paperwork tomorrow

Since you are just dying to know, I was informed late today that I was finally being transferred units, something I've wanted for 5 years. And supposedly to the unit I've wanted my entire career, a unit 20 minutes from my house! I just hope I'm not getting my hopes up. Signing the paperwork tomorrow
Well then, best wishes that it works out.

See, it wasn’t all that hard to be direct and open now was it? :poke:

Hope it all works for you. I remember long drill drives suck, especially Sunday night.

-
Back