Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Stout beer. Only knew one guy that drank it. Off.(room temp)
He was one of our local odd fellows.
Was a diviner.
A water witch.
Wandered around nekkid in a cardboard box,and located places to drill for water.
Only used one divining rod,what his momma gave him.

I swear this is the absolute truth.

Was a diviner.
A water witch.
Wandered around nekkid in a cardboard box,and located places to drill for water.

I believe you. I’ve met a few diviners over the years and they are all strange birds.

Ten day back order on my Brake rotors!! From DR Diff.... They are Corvette Rotors custom drilled to 4.5 pattern.

M
It’s really just what they choose to call it. The lines between brown ale and stouts are completely blurred these days. Long ago, there was a distinct difference, but not in the modern age.
As with other styles, I agree there is a lot of variety. And some that don't fit any traditional style. I can't say I have had a lot of 'brown ales' but I was thinking it would be more of a hopped up lager. I asked the guy at beer distributer what ImpS he had and he said I might try this...

I believe you. I’ve met a few diviners over the years and they are all strange birds.
Was a diviner.
A water witch.

So a strange bird with a strange bird. :rofl:

Anyone else having issues signing into this site

I am just about to pour the yeast in my 5 gallon batch of Shandy. (I said it right Dave)

-
Back