Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have had real good luck with mine. I have only had this shop up a few years but no issues at all. For the $ they better last!
Yep.. They're a bit pricey, 32 bucks for 2 bulbs. Really not much more than a ballast and 2 regular bulbs. If they really do last as long as claimed, May be a good idea. I did 5 fixtures so far. Got about 25 more in the warehouse to do. I figure to just upgrade them as they burnout..

Morning just got a e mail from Grundy for renewal on the pop. $135 got to love them!

They are awesome. That's who have I used for many years. I learned about them from Dennis Gage. He is coming to town next week to shoot an episode for My Classic Car. But it is on a Thursday! Not sure why they did that.

Yep.. They're a bit pricey, 32 bucks for 2 bulbs. Really not much more than a ballast and 2 regular bulbs. If they really do last as long as claimed, May be a good idea. I did 5 fixtures so far. Got about 25 more in the warehouse to do. I figure to just upgrade them as they burnout..
What voltage are you on? Are they specific or multi voltage? Most of our lights at work are 277, but just did some ballasts replacements the other night and the new ones will work on 120 or 277 and there is nothing to set. Not sure how tat can work, but it does.

They are awesome. That's who have I used for many years. I learned about them from Dennis Gage. He is coming to town next week to shoot an episode for My Classic Car. But it is on a Thursday! Not sure why they did that.
I had a bad engine fire and they covered it no issues and it was in the first year I had them also! They have my business, want to get the truck on it also, need to do some body work first to fix the rot above the rear wheel wells, just need the time and the repair panels.

Time to get with the program here in sunny SoCal. Supposed to cool down to 70sumthin today. Got wood butcherin and paintin to do today. We got Drag Racing! Winternationals! March Meet just around the corner! Be careful out there.

Time to get with the program here in sunny SoCal. Supposed to cool down to 70sumthin today. Got wood butcherin and paintin to do today. We got Drag Racing! Winternationals! March Meet just around the corner! Be careful out there.
And Santa Maria barely qualifies as SoCal, IMO. :poke:

Last edited:
Watching the city budget work sessions. Boring but necessary on my end. My wife is the CFO. (If you know what I mean.)

-
Back