Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Going to look at a pickup,93 or newer chevy 2wd.
Going to tranplant a 350 vortec into a 69 gmc. But need a 2wd transmission. Think i have the original 350/turbo 400 sold.
Should be a fun/easy build. Already put power steering in it.
Will be a nice cruiser ,3.73 gears behind an overdrive.
A little work to lower it and tune up the body.

I could be a little off on the gearing, but what do i know...

Going to look at a pickup,93 or newer chevy 2wd.
Going to tranplant a 350 vortec into a 69 gmc. But need a 2wd transmission. Think i have the original 350/turbo 400 sold.
Should be a fun/easy build. Already put power steering in it.
Will be a nice cruiser ,3.73 gears behind an overdrive.
A little work to lower it and tune up the body.
Got to love GM stuff. Easy swaps and inexpensive to boot...

Is my buddy’s truck, he always goes for the easy way out.

A late morning all...still morning here in CST zone. Computer down for a day, geek squad to the rescue and we're up and running. Went out and had coffee with FABO member harrisonm this morning. Nice guy, does a lot of powder coating work.

Not much going on here, wife is gone for the weekend, taking the grandson to the last home basketball game at out small local college this afternoon. Sugar him up and take him back home.

Yep.. They're a bit pricey, 32 bucks for 2 bulbs. Really not much more than a ballast and 2 regular bulbs. If they really do last as long as claimed, May be a good idea. I did 5 fixtures so far. Got about 25 more in the warehouse to do. I figure to just upgrade them as they burnout..
Dude !!!!!!!! I paid only $7.50ea. But... I bought 80...1000bulbs.com.....And... they are in Texas...........@BenDrinkin

Last edited:
So,whilst browsing kijiji, found a set of rally whees (5) for a good price.
Message guy (3hours away)
Only my first name shows up on kijiji.
He replies back with my LAST name. I havent seen this guy in 25 or more years. How cool is that?
And he’s sending the wheels up with a buddy.

What voltage are you on? Are they specific or multi voltage? Most of our lights at work are 277, but just did some ballasts replacements the other night and the new ones will work on 120 or 277 and there is nothing to set. Not sure how tat can work, but it does.
I believe these lights were listed as multi-voltage. I'll check on Monday..

Dude !!!!!!!! I paid only $7.50ea. But... I bought 80...1000bulbs.com.....And... they are in Texas...........@BenDrinkin
4ft or 8ft? I see some 4fts at that price, but Benricky did 8fters for $16each - cheaper than that web site...

4ft or 8ft? I see some 4fts at that price, but Benricky did 8fters for $16each - cheaper than that web site...
4 ft .. Sorry for the confusion, 4 bulb uninits... 20 of them. You know, you saw

So, where do you find that?
Use this and type it into your browser. Change "Dodge" to "Chrysler" for Chrysler vehicles. (remove the spaces)

h t t p s : / / w w w . d o d g e . c o m / w e b s e l f s e r v i c e / B u i l d S h e e t S e r v l e t ? vin=(enter vin number)

If you like imperial stouts, this stuff is awesome!

I have no clue why they call it a brown ale. not my pic, but that's what it looks like. And compares to some of the best Imp stouts I have had. 12%ABV
palsantomarron.jpg

If you like imperial stouts, this stuff is awesome!

I have no clue why they call it a brown ale. not my pic, but that's what it looks like. And compares to some of the best Imp stouts I have had. 12%ABV
View attachment 1715140625
It’s really just what they choose to call it. The lines between brown ale and stouts are completely blurred these days. Long ago, there was a distinct difference, but not in the modern age.

-
Back