Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
can't sleep anymore

WOOD PEKKER DENO 011.jpg

Morning. Looks like another Train derailed.
It's in @Ddaddy neighbor hood .
No one injured but Amtrack is down so I am sure the area is a mess.
Already 70 here. Supposed to hit lowers 90s.

Another one !! seems we just had one do the same near Little Rock last month ..

Freight train.
They said no one hurt, but the east coast Amtrack line Washington up is shut down.
Well time to do my morning workout.
I've lost 20lbs. And my stamina and strength are way up. I haven't felt this good in over twenty five years.

Chilly morning.
Did get some sleep at least.
Another full day.
Snap on truck rolled up yesterday,warned me
Toolbox truck is rolling up end of june. Im on the fence. My scan tool is almost paid off,so something else to suck payments out of me.

Freight train.
They said no one hurt, but the east coast Amtrack line Washington up is shut down.
I've lost 20lbs. And my stamina and strength are way up. I haven't felt this good in over twenty five years.
Makes life a better place to be I am sure ! Congratulations :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Freight train.

Good job Ray... Keep it up... :thumbsup:

I haven't updated on my hand in a while, I noticed last week that the numbness is now gone...

Only a little stiffness once in a while, but it's feeling much better since breaking it last April...

I didn't think it would ever get to feel this good 6 months ago...

66° here right now rain all night, on the way to 74° today with more rain...
It is 75 here now !! stormy system is marching threw just north of me by 20 miles. I am glad your hand is well and mended up :thumbsup:

Morning all....busy day today.
I'm heading out for 100 mile drive to check on the 55. Should be pretty close to being done.
On the way back into town we'll stop and I'll pick up the Barracuda at the upholstery shop...new top.
After all that taking the trailer out to a buddies and grease the bearings.
Then if there is time clean up the Barracuda for a car show tomorrow. Local Vo-Tech automotive class puts it on. Like to support those kids....free lunch too.

Morning all....busy day today.
I'm heading out for 100 mile drive to check on the 55. Should be pretty close to being done.
On the way back into town we'll stop and I'll pick up the Barracuda at the upholstery shop...new top.
After all that taking the trailer out to a buddies and grease the bearings.
Then if there is time clean up the Barracuda for a car show tomorrow. Local Vo-Tech automotive class puts it on. Like to support those kids....free lunch too.
Sounds like a good day and a busy one :) hope we see pictures tomorrow morning here :thumbsup:

New 700r4 is in and driving great !! wow I missed having this 64 GMC for my daily driving, It has been down 3 weeks or more, I will park the Ramchager and put my camping gear it it, love the dry storage it gives me

10563128_893938710621476_1373486770875610598_n.jpg

13769586_1338562016159141_5609106469055668485_n.jpg

Well survived another day at Mitch's barley! Nice and warm here in the high 80's today I believe.

Well, another action packed day.
Another waiting customer,wonder if he’s goind to make face prints on the window too?
I dont mind customers that wait while job is getting completed, but standing there watching me makes me crazy...er.

Sup everyone. Swoopin in for a quickie then off to the rockpile..
Current temp here is 53 deg

-
Back