Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guess i better get on with it,check in later.

Ray is here
0502181500.jpg
0502181500a.jpg
0502181503.jpg
0502181503_HDR.jpg

Good morning! 67 here now, low 80s today with pm thunderstorms and rain all the way through Sunday are what they are saying... blah no working in the garden then unless it is tonight. Supposed to get my manifold this weekend!!!

Good morning! 67 here now, low 80s today with pm thunderstorms and rain all the way through Sunday are what they are saying... blah no working in the garden then unless it is tonight. Supposed to get my manifold this weekend!!!
Already in the 70s and climbing fast here. I need to get the tiller going soon, but probably not today

Speaking of leaves... @halifaxhops
Tied up the hops today. I think they grew over a foot in the last 2 days. Now that they are all mature plants, can see definite difference. Are Magnum leaves a lot darker than Cascade. You thought that was the second batch I got. Just trying to confirm. Do you keep them separate when you pick and dry them? I see they have different brewing characteristics.
@halifaxhops

Getting there actually cut the field to ground level have to start on the strings, that's the part I hate to do.

Usually a bit darker, and yes dry them separately to less than 20% humidity before storing them or you get mold.

I know the drip tubing needs some repairing hit a section of it. Don't think I have to worry about that right now with all the rain we are having.

probably a couple mor days I will have 3 on every string and can clip back the extras. Do you cut back the spreading roots even if not digging them to sell?

Usually a bit darker, and yes dry them separately to less than 20% humidity before storing them or you get mold.
Will see how things are going in a few months. I haven't harvested any yet. All plants are 3rd year plus now, so expect They will produce pretty heavy based on what the couple older ones did last year. Need to start figuring out drying and brewing. I saw you can freeze them too

-
Back