Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Quick coffee,then p/s hose on a ferd.
Nice sunny morning, office is warm.
Thinking i need to drag out my harley rake and start touching up some landscape. Cut a trench to relocate some runoff,and it worked so well i’m just gong to clean it up and leave it.

Good morning. Wind chimes are silent, good sign. I think because they too cold to move, still in the mid 40s out there. The next valley over has Modifieds racing tomorrow night, should be in the mid 70s or 80s at race time, scenery should be good, plus, IT"S $5 BEER NIGHT. Saturday night we have flat track motorcycles :D. MX was OK, Desert racin was alright, Flat Track was I wanted to do. Still have the XS 650 Street Tracker project goin on. Must get Sacramento Mile on the calendar :steering:

Call the EPA!! Oil spill............
It will be OK...

CEA3DBEB-2BDC-4848-AA6B-712572EE182A.png

Have sawdust, that count?
Less than 1/4 of a qt. Its the oily traces on the floor i need to wash up. Dont want to track it into customer’s vehicle.

Guy i worked with,removed all the transmission pan bolts. And turned his back to it. Pan dropped and painted him from the back of his head to the heels of his boots.
He tracked oil around the whole shop that day. Except my bay. I had the water hose at the ready.
From this day on,we shall call you “spillypants”

Have sawdust, that count?
'suppose, if thats all you got. LOL.
Sure as hell better than soppin it up with rags.
I've found the cheap generic supermarket cat litter is pretty similar to Ready-dry type oil clean up stuff.

Guy i worked with,removed all the transmission pan bolts. And turned his back to it. Pan dropped and painted him from the back of his head to the heels of his boots.
He tracked oil around the whole shop that day. Except my bay. I had the water hose at the ready.
From this day on,we shall call you “spillypants”
Just about everyone gets initiated with an ATF bath or shower at some point....
Mine was the first time removing a transmission and torque converter - the 904 out of my car. :rolleyes:

I've found the cheap generic supermarket cat litter is pretty similar to Ready-dry type oil clean up stuff.

Just about everyone gets initiated with an ATF bath or shower at some point....
Mine was the first time removing a transmission and torque converter - the 904 out of my car. :rolleyes:
try working on forklifts that run thin fluid for freezer use. A busted mast hose makes one hell of a mess!

try working on forklifts that run thin fluid for freezer use. A busted mast hose makes one hell of a mess!
Fun like dodge ball?
hide.gif

Forgot to mention how much fun it is when laying on the floor. Puddle growing all around, soaking in, dripping, and just got to keep going and make the best of it..sigh..

later I appreciated the advantages of using an all mechanical transmission jack on the floor. They must be scarce - I haven't seen another since..

I take oil spills pretty seriously, to keep the bad stuff out of my floor drain. Floor drain is for water,runoff when snow melts.

put an 'oil only' pig mat in the drain...
I have a stack of them. Just in case.oil cant get out of the drain,as it works like a skimmer,oil stays on top.elbow takes water off the bottom.

Good morning! 67 here now, low 80s today with pm thunderstorms and rain all the way through Sunday are what they are saying... blah no working in the garden then unless it is tonight. Supposed to get my manifold this weekend!!!

Did you order a new one from silverseal???

Yep, generic kitty litter makes great oil dry...

Fun like dodge ball?
View attachment 1715171811
Forgot to mention how much fun it is when laying on the floor. Puddle growing all around, soaking in, dripping, and just got to keep going and make the best of it..sigh..

later I appreciated the advantages of using an all mechanical transmission jack on the floor. They must be scarce - I haven't seen another since..
Great moisturizer if you have dry or damaged hair.LOL I'd have to say I washed my hair with dawn dish liquid more then one time trying to get trans fluid out. First trans I put in was on a dirt driveway by myself. Sometimes the good ol' days weren't so good. lol it turned into an all nighter and I was a mess. moisturized and a clay mask:rofl:

I spray painted shelving outdoors,wore a mask, but the overspray was everywhere,only thing that would get the grey paint out of my hair was fast orange hand cleaner. Plus i hadnt shaved for a few days and it was brutal on my face.

Good evening folks!

It was over 90* here today and humid. Too hot, too early in the season for my liking. Rains coming in for the weekend to cool it off back to more normal temps for next week.

Good evening folks!

It was over 90* here today and humid. Too hot, too early in the season for my liking. Rains coming in for the weekend to cool it off back to more normal temps for next week.
Hey. Sounds oppressive.

-
Back