Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ray you got most all your Sun machines and stuff ready for Carlisle??
Sun stuff is ready. Need to do more distribs but doubt that will happen before just out of time. Prob will just screw a sheet of plywood on the trailer and load it not what I wanted to do but I am one deep here and the Uber driver also!

Another thing yesterday I look for the trailer hitch to see how the drop is, Then I remembered the daughter borrowed it last year, guess what they sold it on the truck! Seriously I don't have time to go get one everything is a hour away. Really think I will move into a cave!

Another thing yesterday I look for the trailer hitch to see how the drop is, Then I remembered the daughter borrowed it last year, guess what they sold it on the truck! Seriously I don't have time to go get one everything is a hour away. Really think I will move into a cave!
WOW!!

Sorry about the rant guys just getting sick of people in general. Neighbor did not pay the trash bill affected me no pick up for two weeks, had to paint the house number on all the new cans, another one blocked the stream for use and the pond started drying up asked him last year if he did, said no then found out he has a sistern that he drains to fill tanks all the time that is why the pond dried up and lost all the bass a few years ago then.........

But on the half full side it is thong Thursday!
64ef21a8a197d725be81e42051518840.gif

Sorry about the rant guys just getting sick of people in general. Neighbor did not pay the trash bill affected me no pick up for two weeks, had to paint the house number on all the new cans, another one blocked the stream for use and the pond started drying up asked him last year if he did, said no then found out he has a sistern that he drains to fill tanks all the time that is why the pond dried up and lost all the bass a few years ago then.........
this guy sounds like a real treat. Do you share the pond, or is it his??

I had that same feeling last summer, Ray. More work than i could handle and **** coming from every direction.
No end in sight. I finally gave up and did what i wanted to do,did all the little jobs first. Then a few long days to get bigger jobs done. I also refused to take on any new stuff.

Two different "friends" I have the farm pond the stream runs through his property already checked the laws, could be a huge fine. I do have a farm legally. You can use water from a stream here but you cannot affect other property owners down stream. Hey all I ask is I don't lose all the fish again takes a few years to get the bass over a foot. Then the mess when it dries up looked like the movie the birds here with all the turkey Buzzards one day when all the fish died. Not cheap to stock a pond happens again the state will get involved friend or not. Don't look me in the eye and say it dried up.

There you go Ramie, give him Chris’ contact info. He will be right over to help...

:lol:
My family ran an HVAC business for 40 years, I did pick up on some stuff but I'm no where near knowledgeable enough to service someone's HVAC system solo.

Check with your local/county Water board, here in Indiana it is illegal to block or modify a stream that flows through one's property without signed permission from not only the county, but every neighboring property down and up stream of the blockage.

97 dakota in shop. Service,wheel bearings. Thing is in nice shape.
It has 1000 km’s since its last service. Two years ago. Garaged 100%.

I had that same feeling last summer, Ray. More work than i could handle and **** coming from every direction.
No end in sight. I finally gave up and did what i wanted to do,did all the little jobs first. Then a few long days to get bigger jobs done. I also refused to take on any new stuff.
I hear ya after Carlisle the dart is coming in to finally finish, and I still do the distribs. I have to sell a crapload of the sun machines and get my bathroom redone by someone (15K) before the tub ends up in the basement cant afford any more loans.

Two different "friends" I have the farm pond the stream runs through his property already checked the laws, could be a huge fine. I do have a farm legally. You can use water from a stream here but you cannot affect other property owners down stream. Hey all I ask is I don't lose all the fish again takes a few years to get the bass over a foot. Then the mess when it dries up looked like the movie the birds here with all the turkey Buzzards one day when all the fish died. Not cheap to stock a pond happens again the state will get involved friend or not. Don't look me in the eye and say it dried up.
i figured there was some law or ordinance against it.

on a side note, did you see my post about the shifter cable part number yesterday?

Yup thanks. Good to know, what do they sell for?
used in decent to good shape, no insulation cracks or repairs, about 100 -150 bucks. If the coating is cracked, it can be easily repaired but the value drops. New, reproduction cables go for about 300-500+ depending on source. Same with the parking lock cable.

Wow another money maker this cuda is! Had no idea they are that much was going to ask 50.

Wow another money maker this cuda is! Had no idea they are that much was going to ask 50.
One reason i decided not to put the oe trans back in mine. And to get rid of ball/trunnion. The park cable is stuck, but shift cable still moves.

it can be. the 904 pushbutton, 150-200 bucks, more to the right person. Keep the driveshaft as well if in decent shape, its worth about 100 bucks or so and is a 1 year only model for 1965. Obviously the brackets for the shifter etc.

One reason i decided not to put the oe trans back in mine. And to get rid of ball/trunnion. The park cable is stuck, but shift cable still moves.
that can be easily fixed. A couple things could have happened, 1: it got against the exhaust and melted, find the melt point, cut away the melted insulation and re-seal with new heat shrink. Or, it popped off inside the housing under the tailshaft and it bound up.

-
Back