Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
E0F0027E-B71C-4C16-A5BD-F8D7409FFFCC.jpeg

Just need to smother it in bacon. I could eat a brick if there was enough bacon on it...and cheese too!
no bacon required ( I won't kick it off my plate though,lol)
liver n onions, crispy fries, brown gravy over both and canned peas. :thumbsup:

Havent had liver for a very long time. Its not bad if properly prepared.

Mind you, its been a while since i had a steak...

Glad I could moisten your undergarments.. I'm here to help!
Wow you are feisty today

How's it going.

Any car news? I think you have a badass dart sport to update us on.

I just ordered headers and an engine gasket kit for a duster. So because I ordered headers, i might as well swap in a manual steering setup.

I put up a want ad for a manual column and already finding some good stuff out there.

Wow you are feisty today

How's it going.

Any car news? I think you have a badass dart sport to update us on.

I just ordered headers and an engine gasket kit for a duster. So because I ordered headers, i might as well swap in a manual steering setup.

I put up a want ad for a manual column and already finding some good stuff out there.
I've decided to chase one rabbit at a time. I'm learning to be a master painter on the Scout. Body tub on the rotisserie, lots of new metal welded in. When the Scout drives (not finished by any stretch) the Sport goes on the rotisserie.. Now if I only had some really hot, petite, car-obsessed babe to help me out! Wanna spend a week in Benville? We could knock out a couple of cars..

I've decided to chase one rabbit at a time. I'm learning to be a master painter on the Scout. Body tub on the rotisserie, lots of new metal welded in. When the Scout drives (not finished by any stretch) the Sport goes on the rotisserie.. Now if I only had some really hot, petite, car-obsessed babe to help me out! Wanna spend a week in Benville? We could knock out a couple of cars..
Cant have just one wabbit...they breed like wabbits:poke:

Interesting times at work. While I still have no desire to stay with these guys past the end of the year, a large number of things have changed.

The total disaster that began 12 days ago and I took control of, has been slowly coming under control. The CEO now turns to me at every opportunity to seek advice and guidance. Today, he even stepped up and defended my performance and swatted down a few who where expressing concern that we weren’t recovering fast enough or should do something else.

As I have turned total disaster into cupcakes, the CEO and senior management has fallen in behind my lead. I now have them doing the small tasks they they used to try to saddle me with.

Funny how the heat of battle makes the Generals duck for cover and follow the experienced combat veterans to safety.

I have said before how good I am at this...and now they are all believers.

Funny that.

You know, you need to pat yourself on the back right in front of them.

A foreman that can drive and operate every machine in the fleet is an asset,a smart one keeps reminding people why he’s valuable.
By pulling off **** no one can or wants to.
Dont let them forget it.

Wake up !!!!!! Hay Mike Mike Mike !! What day is it ? It's Hump day :lol:

Is it still hump day when it is the first day of the work week for me?

Well, seeing it is just today and tomorrow, I guess it is as it is Monday and Wednesday (half over after today) all at once.

I haven't checked officially, but feel like I probably won it all so my work performance today may reflect that....

-
Back