Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning.
Nice day in the forecast.
Farmers catching up,finally.
But leaving massive clumps of mud on the roads.

Good morning Zman !!

000009.jpg

Morning Memike.
Love the wrinkle look came out great.
I went by O'Rileys like you suggested a couple days ago and they didn't have it.
Was it the VHT brand??

Last edited:
Morning Memike.
Love the wrinkle look came out great.
I went by O'Rileys like you suggested a couple days ago and they didn't have it.
Was your VHT brand??
I think it was, I will looks today, remember to fallow there direction to t T ..

I do remember that. I learned when painting lighter is better and take your time.
First coat lite, 15 min later, a good heavy coat, 15 min later last coat is heavy.. I like the way the second valve cover turned out, heavy last coat made it better :thumbsup:

I recall a gentleman using the wrinkle paint,applied on yellow zinc chromate and it turned out bad. But the effect was cracking of the topcoat and the yellow showing in the cracks. I would have clear coated it.

First coat lite, 15 min later, a good heavy coat, 15 min later last coat is heavy.. I like the way the second valve cover turned out, heavy last coat made it better :thumbsup:
Any clear coat??

Your welcome, I will get a picture of the can and post it up and tag you here when I do.

Me ether Mark, not one number match, guess I will be enjoying cheep beer the rest of the year :lol:

Well looks like I won’t be retiring early! :lol:
me neither but I found a mistake on my tax with-holdings for this year. In my favor... they've been withholding WAY too much in taxes apparently. by nearly double!

Morning guys! I'm a winner! (I didn't loose, I didn't play) :rofl::poke::rofl:

-
Back