Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I kinda killed my own fun.

I was going to go car hunting today and make a thread with all the cool old cars I found.

Problem is......i have bought up all the cars I knew of in the area so that is a double edge sword because I don't know of any more.....

Ewww why would anyone want a stuffed beaver or any dead animal in the house. I always thought taxidermy is kinda gross.

A beaver is a totally random animal

Spoken by Rainbo.... :rolleyes: :realcrazy:

The person with the most raccoon kills in the coffee club.... :elmer: :poke:

Last edited:
Hi all... I'm back...Got my Turkey all prepped for the oven....Not gonna eat until after 4 tho

:drama: :bs_flag:

Doesn't say that. 'Toxin' appears nowhere on the page.
Turkey Basics: Safe Thawing
and your counter is what? 55-65* at best?

Or a foody TV/tradio/net shows like the Splendid Table or Milk Street or any number of shows that are into cooking tasty, yummy food.
as opposed to sanitized, bland, dried out guarenteed 'safe' food with half the nutrients removed.

55-65 for probably 12-14 hours. A replacement is only 5-6 bucks. If there's any left tomorrow haha. If not, oh well.
Oh really

That doesn't even make sense, now I know you are making **** up.

Happy Thanksgiving
it was the go to name for that area back in the 70s and 80s

jpvri4l.jpg

Going to be bad this year I would put money on it that a lot of the buried ones will freeze, Was talking to a caretaker at a cemetery and he said it is hard to dig the graves just as wet 6 feet down as the top. The temp will just wick down there this year.

So I kinda killed my own fun.

I was going to go car hunting today and make a thread with all the cool old cars I found.

Problem is......i have bought up all the cars I knew of in the area so that is a double edge sword because I don't know of any more.....
You'll have to branch out.

Sausage dressing done. The final part of the mixture I put into the baking pan has crumbled toasted biscuits in it. I know it will get eaten no matter what because restaurant workers are always hungry. There is nothing more important to the majority of chefs than NOT giving the dining room staff anything to eat. But that's okay we are good scavengers.

-
Back