Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Quick question for those still on...should a 1968 383 be a 6 bolt or 8 bolt crank and any way to know if it is a 10.5 or 11.25 torque converter bolt pattern? At Dads house and he wants to order a stall and hoped to order before taking it apart if possible

Last edited:
Quick question for those still on...should a 1968 383 be a 6 bolt or 8 bolt crank and any way to know if it is a 10.5 or 11.25 torque converter bolt pattern?
Nothing new for me but I'm clueless. :rofl:

Quick question for those still on...should a 1968 383 be a 6 bolt or 8 bolt crank and any way to know if it is a 10.5 or 11.25 torque converter bolt pattern? At Dads house and he wants to order a stall and hoped to order before taking it apart if possible
There's only one way to know for sure. Unless that's been in his hands since new, who knows what someone has thrown in it

Burning wood, sipping whiskey and watching football.. kinda nice when it's just me and the critter.
20181120_190142.jpg

Ate waaaaay too much. Let it sit a bit, then 90 min drive. Need a nap already.

Happy Thanksgiving

I just got done with dishes and clean up.

Great day and still a lot of evening left
I must say, I am quite proud of myself. I was here alone,all day. I cooked a 6 lb bone in Turkey breast, in the oven. Even made my own gravy from the drippings. ( first time ) for both. Stovetop stuffing and brussell sprouts with bacon. Turkey not all dried out and overdone. First time was a huge success. Lots of leftovers for Gunner and I......Happy Thanksgiving....

3 90 hour weeks in front of me. I relaxed today as fast as I could. Little visit with Woodland Reserve.

Best friend says he was given a 20 lb turkey for x-mas,and some domestic goose,5 -half birds. They 1/2 them for faster cooking.

-
Back