Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went out for chinese. Last meal out for three weeks. Man,i think i am going to miss my trips to town. Likely will be going, but 9 minutes to 45 is going to suck.

Went out for chinese. Last meal out for three weeks. Man,i think i am going to miss my trips to town. Likely will be going, but 9 minutes to 45 is going to suck.
What's the problem?
666ec618571119.562cbad6982f9.jpg

That's what Airr bags are for if you miss! Just get a few extras mount them underneath and the car will skip across like a stone (I hope)

Morning. 3:11 dog wants out.
Check pellet stove. Low flame and burn pot is overflowing.
Great. Two stoves by same manufacturer and one doesent have any problems. Guess i will swap burn pots and see if thats the issue. Im thinking the airflow
Is the issue here. The shop heater has 15 feet of pipe and this one has 8. Could be dirty.had a wind from the south,would have slowed the burn.

Sound very similar to my morning except air problems, coldest morning so far 13 F that is!

-1 C.
Nice.
Caravan day today, one oil change, other is shocks brakes and tires.
Will measure up shop crane and
See what i need to raise it. Go visit my local steel supplier.

Not looking forward to being in the shop today at all, kind of have to though. Been looking around for NOS dual point caps, think I found a score, only issue is they are black not tan, but it is black Friday right?

Good Morning shoppers...think of those out there standing in the dark, cold, hungry, waiting for the doors to open so they can rush in like 100 other dumb a**'s :D

Not for me at all! Bet the wallmart by me is full of Amish Buggies getting flat screens, no ****!

Good Morning shoppers...think of those out there standing in the dark, cold, hungry, waiting for the doors to open so they can rush in like 100 other dumb a**'s :D
imagine those crazy *** people if they actually needed legit supplies to Live, like food.

Not for me at all! Bet the wallmart by me is full of Amish Buggies getting flat screens, no ****!
that'd be hilarious

Wife watching for her Ipad to go on sell. Took her to Best Buy last night two hours after they were open. I dropped her at the door. She knew what she wanted and was in and out in five minutes. Worked great, I didn't have to fight the crowd, and there was a crowd. Her Ipad was sold out, so she'll order it on CYBER Monday.

Chris how'd that turkey turn out??
Not cooking it until Sunday. Though I'm still debating if I want to go get a different one or thaw one of the fresh hams from the hog i butchered in August

I always thought the Amish lived the old life?? I guess they do use some modern conveniences??

I always thought the Amish lived the old life?? I guess they do use some modern conveniences??
Seems like cell phones and solar power are the norm around here. Still drive the buggies though, quite a few around here have to watch when driving fast around a corner though. They do get hit now and then.

Certain ones do take part in SOME modern conveniences. Most around here only do so for their daily jobs off their farms. Others come into town to peddle their crops. It's funny to see an Amish veggie stand set up outside in the parking the Adult store

-
Back