Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Certain ones do take part in SOME modern conveniences. Most around here only do so for their daily jobs off their farms. Others come into town to peddle their crops. It's funny to see an Amish veggie stand set up outside in the parking the Adult store
That's great! You have to get a pic of that one. Cucumbers on sale?

Here we have the Mennonites which are a lot like the Amish. They don't drive the buggies, but do dress the same, values, church, etc.. They set up baked goods stands at the Farmers Market. Good stuff.

We have a mix of both around here. Good people for sure just a PIA to have them at a auction when you are there. I was at a farm equipment auction think last year he was buying stuff all over, ended up with over 30 grand bill. Anyhow there was on piece of equipment they wanted bad they kept coming around us almost a circle trying to be threatening so he would stop bidding, pretty funny actually. I thought he was going to get Mugged by them. I think they "noticed" I was carrying then kind of left us alone. He had a lot of cash on him for sure. 78 years old guy.

We have the Mennonites here, they have a Bald Eagle Barn co, the best building built and delivered in my book, they set up at our farmer's market and sell greens and soap.. Heavy on quality

Mothers day 2012 022.jpg

Easter weekend 031.jpg

Morning. 3:11 dog wants out.
as long as it doesn't need to crap on the other side of the bridge...

ound very similar to my morning except air problems, coldest morning so far 13 F that is!
Burning oil this morning till someone lights the wood stove. 16F now
Not for me at all! Bet the wallmart by me is full of Amish Buggies getting flat screens, no ****!

Seems like cell phones and solar power are the norm around here. Still drive the buggies though, quite a few around here have to watch when driving fast around a corner though. They do get hit now and then.
Didn't know they upgraded to solar. I knew som would use windmills to make electric. Are they on antenna or Dish. I doubt cable since they don't like them evil wires coming in the house
Here we have the Mennonites which are a lot like the Amish. They don't drive the buggies, but do dress the same, values, church, etc.. They set up baked goods stands at the Farmers Market. Good stuff.
One advantage of not having chrome bumpers, they don't have to black them out

Good Morning

Have to love Napa sometimes. I was looking around for gas shocks for the cuda averaged 35 each just orderd them on line pick up in the store 20 each and 10% black Friday also! Pluss I have a account there no tax!

We have a mix of both around here. Good people for sure just a PIA to have them at a auction when you are there. I was at a farm equipment auction think last year he was buying stuff all over, ended up with over 30 grand bill. Anyhow there was on piece of equipment they wanted bad they kept coming around us almost a circle trying to be threatening so he would stop bidding, pretty funny actually. I thought he was going to get Mugged by them. I think they "noticed" I was carrying then kind of left us alone. He had a lot of cash on him for sure. 78 years old guy.

49C16A99-4831-414D-BD2E-FCA3B368E129.jpeg

That's cool Memike. I bet he loved it
, Oh yea, he sure did, he is going to a camero body for next year so this will be a good 2018 picture to remember his big show win, my two sons work and play together so good , love seeing my sons (36 and 38) enjoy each other..

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone had a great day and has good plans for the rest of the long weekend. I will be working on the wood shed and firewood the packing to head up by Mum for the weekend.

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone had a great day and has good plans for the rest of the long weekend. I will be working on the wood shed and firewood the packing to head up by Mum for the weekend.
Working my full shift all weekend.

Just Chillin here. Maybe work on the Belvedere tomorrow, Got the aluminum seat brackets, so I can put the A100 seats in it..

Morning all. Still caring for my sick wife. Dang, I hope I don't catch it.

-
Back