Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I cannot even start to tell you some of the nightmares I have had with this place, but I really enjoy the history of the house. The guy I purchased it from was a general contractor and I swear he did things with used stuff laying around. Plus the house was vacant for almost 10 years before we purchased it. If you still have my addy google it and look at an aerial view and you will see why I like living here so much.

I will do that, same for me, Look at the old place, you won't see a street view becouse Google earth never drives down my road :D

He has a complete saw mill, cut me a 17' 6x8 oak for the center joist. I just supplied the trees and labor?

He has a complete saw mill, cut me a 17' 6x8 oak for the center joist. I just supplied the trees and labor?

It is nice to have a saw mill around, better if a friend owns it. Love to see pictures of it.
I needed 24 foot 4x4 for my field and had to get the sawmill to do a special cut for me because commercially they only do 20' ones.

Mike will do. I just got a large hops order in so I want to fill it before the mail lady arrives. I will probably be back.

Needs a lot of work and most of that work I can't do but we love the house.

Needs a lot of work and most of that work I can't do but we love the house.

It looks awesome. You probably have a lot of contractor contacts with your work. I hate what this disease is doing to me that I cannot do heights of any kind above 2 feet and my balance is off. I have great neighbors that will and do work for beer. I think Dartnabot must have some bad thoughts about my lifestyle when he visited yesterday and there were three cases of different beer around. You have to give them what they like at least to keep them coming back for more!

The place was set up for horses, But I really do not care for them they freak me out a bit. I have the land might as well use it and get a tax break while I am at it.

Look at the friggin snow falling

Attachments

• 1 snow.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 93
I see your Thunder Chicken :cheers:, and your Hope's field :color: Love your place on earth bud :cheers: Very nice !

Is a 'Hope's field' like a 'field of dreams' ? LOL
In the movie Field of dreams, ball players showed up. who shows up in this field?

you guys do realize this is the internet and you post your street views ....a lot of people around the world see that........jus sayin

We have weapons and no trespassing signs here. The shop is all over the interweb with the address. Thanks for the concern. I really do appreciate it.

-
Back