Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
having coffeez right now, hoping to get a few hrs in the garage.. sanding down the firewall and the radiator support areas so I can paint 'em up before I drop the engine back in there.. it looks like the hardest part of all this is going to be covering all the areas that I don't want paint on.. ugh..

We have brake parts coming in later so we can try to figure out the brakes on the youngest kid's Valiant.

For some reason the rear brakes are not activating when the pedal is pushed down...

I bled the master yesterday and both reservoirs are pushing fluid...

I got some fluid coming out at the wheel cylinders. Nice at first, then less later... I tried to watch them expand without a drum on, and they don't move...

Maybe a sticky wheel cylinder, so I got new ones, and ordered new shoes, one of the old ones looks rough. And a spring kit, as the bottom spring on the driver's side is too overstretched and won't pull them back all the way...

cant do my weigh in this AM, scale broken.....

Morning! Got home last night thought maybe I'd take the dart for a ride today. But of course the weather changed and it's raining now. Can't take her out in the rain because the guy that installed the front and back windows didn't use any sealer on them and they leak.

So I have to have them taken back out. Might just have a new windshield put back in the original has a few scratches in it. Doesn't pay to try and do thinks on the cheap side sometimes.

oh yea, weigh in - me at 222 :D

156 today, no change. Saw the Dr. this morning to get checked since this laryngitis has dragged on. Got a note to play hooky from work tonite, yay! He says I have a sinus infection, and gave me antibiotics. No appointment but in and out in less than an hour. I shudder to think if I still lived in Atlanta, what I would go through to see a doc on a Saturday.

Wouldn't you know it, my voice is much better today! But why strain it?

156 today, no change. Saw the Dr. this morning to get checked since this laryngitis has dragged on. Got a note to play hooky from work tonite, yay! He says I have a sinus infection, and gave me antibiotics. No appointment but in and out in less than an hour. I shudder to think if I still lived in Atlanta, what I would go through to see a doc on a Saturday.

Your voice sounds a little better today.... :D

When my kid was in pre school, another kid came in and said that he had a "scientist infection".... LOL! :glasses7:

Morning! Got home last night thought maybe I'd take the dart for a ride today. But of course the weather changed and it's raining now. Can't take her out in the rain because the guy that installed the front and back windows didn't use any sealer on them and they leak.

So I have to have them taken back out. Might just have a new windshield put back in the original has a few scratches in it. Doesn't pay to try and do thinks on the cheap side sometimes.

that sucks, sad part is the new glass is made in china.........

Stuck in traffic from a major accident in Rt22 just 15 miles from Hoppys place. Moved only a half mile in 30 mins. Ugh!

Hope you get feeling better David.

It was a great time up at Hoppy's place today! Even though I could only stay for a few hours, it was great to meet everyone! I even caught a small bass from his pond. :)

As promised, here are a few pics...

Attachments

• IMG_3255.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3267.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3253.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3264.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3265.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3263.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3259.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3254.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3256.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 98
Also, when I got home I found that my latest large canvas print had arrived. A perfect topper to a perfect day! :cheers:

Attachments

• Wet leaves real 1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 88
-
Back