Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You must be tall to drive that.

I had a 70 cuda long time ago, good riddance because E bodies are the most non friendly to short people as they come.
6'4"...its kinda tight for me...

20190815_145200.jpg

This is a regional place that accepts all the turn ins from the Army, Navy USAF and Guard bases. Prob have a thousand items ending today just about anything you can think of. Not to many vehicles except a few deuce and a halfs from the 70's. Look beat to hell also.

Ah yes. PDOs Property Disposal Offices. You could get nearly anything military that the military didn't need (except M151s). Unless you knew someone, getting one with a whole tub was next to impossible. Normally, they were cut into quarters.

No it's a 75 L code 360 duster. It's been a long road but I'm getting closer. I sprayed it about a month ago and haven't had a ton of time since to put it back together.
Oh crap, so that is basically my dream car. A real L code 75, wow.

There is a 75 L code duster that I tried to buy, he won't sell.

In the mean time I found and bought a 74 dart sport L code car. 360/727 on the column, bench seat with the arm rest. It needs a complete resto

Dusters are so easy on the eyes.

Is it a 72?

I put 1 quarter both rockers, built the motor, trans, replaced the very back sections of the rear frame rails, bodywork, paint....been a LONG road...from what I can tell your easy on the eyes...not just Dusters.

I put 1 quarter both rockers, built the motor, trans, replaced the very back sections of the rear frame rails, bodywork, paint....been a LONG road...from what I can tell your easy on the eyes...not just Dusters.

Not really but I really do love dusters.

I have a demon as well but i found that looking for dusters. My friend said there was a duster in a corn field. The duster had a dodge front end and LL29 in the vin

Not really but I really do love dusters.

I have a demon as well but i found that looking for dusters. My friend said there was a duster in a corn field. The duster had a dodge front end and LL29 in the vin
You should post some pictures....throw some of the cars in there too...:thumbsup:

Just had waffles with blueberry pie filling, whipped cream on top. Side of sausage links (with a daub of whipped cream on each one) with a Mt. Dew.

So good

-
Back