Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had one of those on the front of my ‘69 GT back in the early 80s. Back then, nobody thought twice about it. It was more about being a rebel than any other meaning.

AA80EF52-BFF2-4F8E-9585-E3A18048BA47.jpeg

Two new struts on an 03 Honda Accord,done in 1 hour. Now to check the AC system. I believe the compressor is bad. And if I need to change the expansion valve, it is under the dash attached to the evaporator !!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::mob::mob::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Here’s a pic of me back in the 90’s replacing a complete wiring harness in a Honda after being in a flood. Insurance job from a body shop that we worked with. Good times!

02FA639E-FA50-4606-8FAD-7A449A9607C5.jpeg

I had one of those on the front of my ‘69 GT back in the early 80s. Back then, nobody thought twice about it. It was more about being a rebel than any other meaning.

View attachment 1715544960
I had one that was on my demon when I bought the car.

Then I had the car at car at a friend's storage place in the city and someone took the plate off and scratched it all up and bent it and left it on a bench a few blocks away. They didn't do anything to the car.
After that it pissed me off because I feel like that plate was my plate, regardless what it means. So I bought another one off Ebay and that one is on my dart.

Ive had people say they are surprised I would put that on my car. I always say "why not?" To which they can never give an answer.

Had a good afternoon, Got together with Mopar Joe (he apparently figured out we don't need to un-friend each other because of politics on Facebook) LOL We went around town looking for sponsors/donations for Mopar Max. We collected $1500 and secured $500 and a good chance for $1000 or more with 2 other sponsors. We are well on our way to getting some Nostalgia Super Stockers to put on a show on Saturday!

Had a good afternoon, Got together with Mopar Joe (he apparently figured out we don't need to un-friend each other because of politics on Facebook) LOL We went around town looking for sponsors/donations for Mopar Max. We collected $1500 and secured $500 and a good chance for $1000 or more with 2 other sponsors. We are well on our way to getting some Nostalgia Super Stockers to put on a show on Saturday!
Oh ya, here was lunch. That bar owner wrote a check for $500. The fish was delish!

20200612_122537.jpg

Oh, what do you do when you see a slick lookin' Mopar pull in the grocery store parking lot? Turn around and make a friend. He's going to spread the word a couple counties over and bring some of his Mopar buddies to the show. Nice old school 69. 383 4 speed.

20200612_145735.jpg

20200612_145802.jpg

Good Evening All! Don't you hate it when you buy a printer cartridge and get color when you wanted b/w? Doh! Going into town tomorrow for fence posts, those deer are eyeing our apple tree in the whimpy low plastic fencing I have it behind now, will get the right cartridge then : )

A 4.5 hr drive turned into nearly 8 thanks to a bad accident that closed 6 interstate lanes. 8 hrs with a naggy wife and 2 toddlers, pass the booze

I have decided to rename my 15 year old daughter “Switch”.

She apparently only has 2 settings...on and off.

After lunch today, I asked her what she was going to do for the afternoon. Oh, just a 2 hour workout in the basement with weightlifting and Pilates while working on doing 15 minute planks because 12 minute ones just aren’t enough. Then a 1 hour run around the neighborhood.

Ok, after she finished that, took a shower and had some dinner, what next? 3 hours lounging in the hammock watching videos on her iPad followed by 3 hours of TV time sitting on the sofa and eating popcorn.

Yep, Switch.

That’s cool as hell

This is the dumbest thing I have read in a week...

“I don’t think wearing a mask is a good idea because you are just breathing your own germs back in.”

WTF? Seriously, they are your own germs that you are living with and they can’t do any more harm to you than they already have. Second, why the hell would you think that I want to breathe them if you think they are that dangerous and you need to expel them?

The “I only care about me” mentality some people have needs a heavy foot placed on their throat...not long enough to kill it them...just long enough that they stop twitching.

What are they bitching about??? Motor mounts aren't that bad....

I didn't get a good look but my transmission mounts busted too, engine was over to the side and the grouchy fellow was saying he didn't know how he was going to get a bolt out. The motor mounts were fairly new, replaced just over a year ago. Also the ignition key won't click into the position where it can be removed.

I didn't get a good look but my transmission mounts busted too, engine was over to the side and the grouchy fellow was saying he didn't know how he was going to get a bolt out. The motor mounts were fairly new, replaced just over a year ago. Also the ignition key won't click into the position where it can be removed.

Hook a chain up to the intake on the front each side, then raise the motor off the front motor mounts with an engine hoist and replace them...

Then drop the engine down with the new mounts on and secure them...

Then climb under and move the trans into a workable position and remove the trans mount and replace it with a new one...

The key won't click into position where it can be removed because the trans and engine are cocked and putting pressure on the linkages so they can't get to the park position needed to remove the key... By lifting the front of the engine with a chain and hoist, it will re-center the engine back into position and will help replace the old mounts and set it back down centered like it should be...

I would not let the grumpy guy make you think it's more involved than that... Some people like to ***** just to hear themselves talk....

Morning! A little brisk outside this morning.
today we finish soffit/fascia on my little garage.
Tomorrow, thinking the engine goes in the 69 chevy.

-
Back