Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
John @Sublime one and I are going to meet up next weekend for the MOPAR show in Sioux Falls, SD.
The wives are coming along for adult supervision and designated drivers as needed.
No doubt, we will have a great time...again!!

Wow scored this with a stupid bid, never saw a 12v version before. Good scopes have a 110 one.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Mustang,part deux today.
Passenger coil spring drop and re-install. Then i can get rack and pinion in.

I haven't gone since they started the tele-crap. They've canceled an eye appointment twice now. I need to call them and just go have it done locally.

Good morning. Sounds like me mike dodged a tornado just a couple miles from him

Today, the rails should get welded home to their final resting place. Gonna spray them in cheap primer for now. Plan is to eventually coat the entire underside is por15 but I understand it doesn’t stick well to paint or bare metal. Gonna have to think of something else I guess

Watch out Craig, there's lots of 67 Barracuda parts for sale right now.

Well I was outbid on the sharktooth grill, knew that was going to happen lol! Will watch how crazy it gets, now $76

I slid my start timer an hour ahead while I was off for the week, used to be ready around 03:30, gotta readjust now that I'm back to the grind.

After work yesterday yanked two hemlocks out of the woods with winch cause couldn't get tractor in there. Then picked up with tractor. I had to have a tree service drop these because if I fell them they would likely hit my drainfield. Take a look at what the woodpeckers were doing to them, thought they would drop the tree before the tree service got out here : )

IMG_1329.jpg

Kind of weird, it just slides right off of a metal roof. Can break trees in half when it comes down. Maybe that scalloped design?
The snow would avalanche off the clay tile. It sounded like thunder when it happened.

-
Back