Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well.. i would LOVE a 4 speed.. but what i don't want is a B&M auto shifter on the floor again... trying to keep the interior as stock as possible.. But.. neon lights on the underside and 20" tires.. it's gonna be great

Wow just went to RA for rear window supports for the blazer. $12 ok thats fine shipping $14! Hell no!

Do you do chiropractic?
No.. I had my whole shoulder replaced like 2 years ago and something went wrong a few weeks ago.. pinched nerve and a stupid amount of pain.. I just don't want to end up needing more surgery and losing my summer.. it's getting better just very slowly.

2021-06-08 10.13.48.jpg

No.. I had my whole shoulder replaced like 2 years ago and something went wrong a few weeks ago.. pinched nerve and a stupid amount of pain.. I just don't want to end up needing more surgery and losing my summer.. it's getting better just very slowly.

View attachment 1716073412
Nice rack and pinion ya got there.

I've had a lot of success with chiropractor.

Hope you find some relief

Deleting threads this morning. I hate to see "ISO" in general forums. Rant over. :lol: :BangHead::rofl:

Nice rack and pinion ya got there.

I've had a lot of success with chiropractor.

Hope you find some relief
Thanks... will get there.. i just need to whine now and then :) What sucks is when i try to slide under the car it's like lighting bolts through my body.. so i will be working on stuff that's not under the car for a bit.. mainly need to get the second side of my frame connector welded up then i can start sound deadner and carpet

View attachment 1716073412
Is it exciting going through airport scanners or what's that made of?

That’s why I stopped before putting one in mine
I am putting my full cage in, it just may not be to a race class spec as it will be tucked out of harms way, but yet still fully encompassing, functional, and have the look I am going for.

I am putting my full cage in, it just may not be to a race class spec as it will be tucked out of harms way, but yet still fully encompassing, functional, and have the look I am going for.
That’s what I envisioned with mine originally but where I stumbled was the shoulder bar. Could only see my kids faces bouncing off of it in a crash.

Is it exciting going through airport scanners or what's that made of?
Not sure, i think it's stainless.. it's a reverse replacement, the ball and socket are reversed.. i have almost full mobility which is amazing.. i still play drums 2+ hours every night. I crashed a mountain bike and my body made a sound like glass shattering.. i broke the ball/socket/arm to the elbow.. basically everything except my collar bone..

P.S. i don't see myself ever flying anywhere.. so shouldn't be an issue :)

Not sure, i think it's stainless.. it's a reverse replacement, the ball and socket are reversed.. i have almost full mobility which is amazing.. i still play drums 2+ hours every night. I crashed a mountain bike and my body made a sound like glass shattering.. i broke the ball/socket/arm to the elbow.. basically everything except my collar bone..
Surprised it’s not titanium

Ouch!

Surprised it’s not titanium
It might be... i wasn't in much condition to ask at the time :) I spent 2 days rolling around on the floor of my house then went to the ER... they basically drugged me up and said we gotta replace it

-
Back