Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sitting on porch waiting for it to let up so I can put the wheelbarrow and stuff away. Was hoping to seed some grass before it started, needed another 20 min. :BangHead:

Supposed to be getting storms anytime but it’s blue skies for miles

The sky turned dark and gloomy. The grass still wet with Dew.
I get naked as the lighting struck, and then went running thru.
Lt. Dan has nothing on me.
Pictures to follow had straight line winds go thru. Lots of branches to clean up.

Last edited:
Got a good bit accomplished today...........

Organized the stuff I brought home, cleaned up the inside of the trucks and put away everything from the trip. Also started cutting the grass before the rain rolled in, didn't get it done before the rain started. Had to finish though, can't leave it half done. Nothing like mowing the grass in a good steady summer rain.

Totally fergot it was Donut Derelict day until it was too late, but went for a drive to town anyway. Little coffee kiosk that always has cute female baristas :D . Not scantily clad like Bikini Beans, I know what you're thinkin' :lol:. They always have a can on the shelf next to the drive up window for tips, usually with a funny note taped to it. Today the can said "IF YOU'RE AFRAID OF CHANGE ... LEAVE IT HERE!" :rofl: Almost the beginning of fire season here, even though it's 61° and haven't seen the sun yet. I know because we have

1687723164002.png
in dozens of parking lots across town :lol: . Either a fund raising group or a privateer in the food truck business tryin to get their name out there had 6 of these goin'
1687723463888.png
:eek: Sure smelt good with that red oak smoke goin on.

Storms still rolling thru unusual for the wind to come from the back of the properties and go down the driveway. I haven't had a chance to look at the other two houses yet..
Lots of branches on the garage and house roofs.
Mostly small stuff.

20230625_155611.jpg

20230625_151756.jpg

20230625_155437.jpg

Got caught once in a nasty hail storm riding motorcycle, took my helmet off and put it over my lap. I was on a tight timeline and could not stop! I could hold my hand over my head but man the hail to the lap hurt!
Yea my crouch is more important than my head also.

That sure rolled in quick. Got a bit wet trying to mulch the flower beds
That's when you grab a bar of soap and wash up and do laundry at the same time standing in the flower bed and hope the neighbors don't see ya and complain.

The sky turned dark and gloomy. The grass still wet with Dew.
I get naked as the lighting struck, and then went running thru.
Lt. Dan has nothing on me.
Pictures to follow had straight line winds go thru. Lots of branches to clean up.
Naked? no pictures please.

Made it back from picking up the Fargo. Has a nice tailgate-bonus!
Set up for small block chevy, with power rack and pinion-bonus! A couple nice Fargo hubcaps on the seat-bonus!
Have to go back and pick up 3rd garden box. It all wouldnt fit.

Made it back from picking up the Fargo. Has a nice tailgate-bonus!
Set up for small block chevy, with power rack and pinion-bonus! A couple nice Fargo hubcaps on the seat-bonus!
Have to go back and pick up 3rd garden box. It all wouldnt fit.
Wait. What?...
Did you get another truck?

Done my seeding after a trip to the store. I did a little more down sizing of this flower bed. Probably about a foot. I didn’t have enough seed to finish earlier anyway. Taking into consideration the overall size of the wheelbarrow top, I think that brief storm gave us about 1/2 inch of water.

IMG_4407.jpeg

IMG_4405.jpeg

-
Back