Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning .

tenor (2).gif

I need to clean more of the grounds out of it into the garbage. There are always some grounds left that end up in the sink. Here I go cleaning the sink again. 2 more gallons of water to chase those little devils down the sink drain. :BangHead: :rofl:
Sounds like an operator problem. Haha

I need to clean more of the grounds out of it into the garbage. There are always some grounds left that end up in the sink. Here I go cleaning the sink again. 2 more gallons of water to chase those little devils down the sink drain. :BangHead: :rofl:
Have a separate bag here in the kitchen, coffee ground, banana peals and of course egg shells for flower garden as well as vegetable garden, coffee grounds are great around shrubs and flowers

Musgang in, pads and rotors in trunk. Must go get oil/filter. Engine is warm so will get it drainibg whilst i go for parts.

Musgang in, pads and rotors in trunk. Must go get oil/filter. Engine is warm so will get it drainibg whilst i go for parts.
Requests for my services have been spotty at best lately. I do have a brake job on a Toyota Corolla tomorrow though. Guess I'll work on more fabrication and welding today... :thumbsup:

ugh what a day so far. too many chiefs. how are you all?
Doing well. That sucks when the management team kicks into high gear. Ted and I are traveling south this afternoon to sample a Yellowstone pick. I can imagine I will bring a bottle or two home.

Brake job, easy work. Car has never been winter driven. Rotors are like new, but if i recall it has a couple warped ones.

Morning coffee drinkers and tea sippers. Mid 60s here today so I need to get out and do something.

Honest opinion needed no matter how rough,

What would be a realistic asking price for my dart if I had to ever sell it, based on current condition, parts etc. obviously I’d get more parting it out.

74 dart swinger 2dr hardtop
New never ran aluminum headed 440/t56
Dana60 rear.
Front and rear Gerst suspension kit.

-
Back