Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There is. That’s the downfall. I ran into that when I was selling my father in laws nova. They ruin something that can be good.
Shut my post down on Facebook and some people I know but will post an ad here on Fabo because I know Toolman keeps scammers at bay.
Thank you Mike your the best.

Since the shop is the slowest it's ever been and Billy's fresh 440 Fury is broken in and out of the way, I actually worked on my Cuda for the first time in 9 years! Finally got rid of the rainbow under the hood and installed new duals with Thrush turbos. It sounds healthy!

IMG_20231115_170053.jpg

IMG_20231117_143101.jpg

IMG_20231117_144613.jpg

No, they're not coated yet. Still deciding what to do.

This was the second video. The first had a proper introduction but the battery was $hit and of course wouldn't start the car (my luck ). Excuse Zeus the Wonder Doberman and his serious exhaust fetish and my unladylike outburst -- I was excited.

I miscounted at the mockup and was four clamps short; they'll be here in a few days. I'll try to take y'all for a ride when it's back on the wheels.

Since the shop is the slowest it's ever been and Billy's fresh 440 Fury is broken in and out of the way, I actually worked on my Cuda for the first time in 9 years! Finally got rid of the rainbow under the hood and installed new duals with Thrush turbos. It sounds healthy!

View attachment 1716172800

View attachment 1716172801

View attachment 1716172802

This was the second video. The first had a proper introduction but the battery was $hit and of course wouldn't start the car (my luck ). Excuse Zeus the Wonder Doberman and his serious exhaust fetish and my unladylike outburst -- I was excited.

Nice work.

View attachment 1716172800

View attachment 1716172801

View attachment 1716172802

I miscounted at the mockup and was four clamps short; they'll be here in a few days. I'll try to take y'all for a ride when it's back on the wheels.

Sounds real good, Leanna! What alternator bracket do you have? .......and an accordion hose? Really? LOL You know I love you!

Good morning
We have two miss deliveries in our mail yesterday, one was my naybors, we called them and put it on his tractor so he could pick it up, other is the right address but wrong name, so I am calling our post office and letting them know I am having problems getting mail that has been sent to me, and tell them I am getting my naybors mail...

Morning!
Too early but i was tired yesteday. Still enjoying above seasonal temperature here. Back still bugging me, but i think i need to get rad done in the avalanche.

Morning all and a Friday for the paycheck chasers. A payday also for us retirees!!
Rainy day here today so guess I'll just pick up the house a little and then maybe do little to nothing.

Last edited:
Good Morning and Happy Friday. Short day and then heading to the junkyard for a 71-74 Charger dutchman panel. It will be needed for converting my Charger to a 500 rear window. Truck has been starting very nice, but it isn't really cold now again either. I will take the warm for sure.

We went out to dinner last night with a retired DEA buddy of mine Tommy and his wife. Quite a colorful past has done all the cool stuff that I won't put in print. I worked with him a couple years and had a blast. I found out he wrote a book and used me as his partner basing the story on things, we did...really and people buy it?? Where is my royalty payment?? I'm married to a lawyer you know?? Haha we had a great time. His wife is a gal from Brazil and a VP for a global corporate company. She can cook love that Brazilian food good stuff!! We decided last night we're all getting older and need to spend more time together so we will. Never a dull moment with Tommy so looking forward to it.

-
Back