Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When I put my Swinger together it was just my daughter's first car. Just a Teen with headers and turbo mufflers, rallys and fat tires. She wanted something different than her friends. Just the headers and turbos made it sound like it had a really lumpy cam in it :lol: I had lots of folks ask me " What kinda cam you got in there? That sounds nasty."
Thats what my dart is getting. Nothing special, just a lot of noise.

4 patches in and done. Now on to scraping off more undercoating. And more patching/scabbing. The brake booster mount is way stiffer now that firewall is all tacked back together.

IMG_0402.jpeg

Always fun when packages arrive. I bought a couple bottles from a place in NY and they got delivered yesterday. Because they were bourbon, a photo ID was required. Damn, I'm not going to be home. Fed Ex has an option to have it delivered at a location here in town. Walgreens does Fed Ex right up the street. I'll have it delivered there. That worked slick.

I will say i'm pretty happy with Calverts packing... everything wrapped in heavy paper and those shock plates are damn thick :) Plus some big *** stickers.. it's a good day :) And i have packing peanuts everywhere...

House is clean and oven, with a layer of tin foil inserted. I even took the garbage out. :thumbsup:
Time to take my pretty pink apron off and curlers out of my hair and lunch with a beer is on the agenda.

I will say i'm pretty happy with Calverts packing... everything wrapped in heavy paper and those shock plates are damn thick :) Plus some big *** stickers.. it's a good day :) And i have packing peanuts everywhere...
What did you get, new shocks, springs??

Just my opinion but I think they are one of the better auto parts vendors

Well... i will say so far i agree, i called them cause i didn't see my car on their site and the guy pointed me to the right part and it was fast and he was nice.. i hate calling a company you wanna spend money with and they act like you are annoying them tying to get the right part..

Plus.. packaged well, shipped same day.. good company. Anytime i order heavier metal parts i expect a beat up box and **** falling out, nope.. perfect :)

BTW.. Andy at A&A surprised me also... i called to check on correct parts (62 pushbutton ****) and we ended up bullshitting for like 30 mins, super cool guy.. wish i could go work there.. he's hurting to hire some trans guys and pays way more than i make now..

-
Back