Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I use a hair dryer for that, works perfect with no chance of melting/crinkling it.. i'm surprised you got away with the heat gun.. more patience than me :)

(i use a hair dryer at work to remove old shipping labels off packages.. works great.)
I did use the Heat Gun on Low temp.....Just a little of the silver color behind the decal game off. Think I can touch that up with a silver sharpie or light paint... :thumbsup:

I did use the Heat Gun on Low temp.....Just a little of the silver color behind the decal game off. Think I can touch that up with a silver sharpie or light paint... :thumbsup:
Learned that trick when i was like 16-17.. we would use a bic lighter under a license plate to peel off the year stickers.... Just to make it easier to clean the plate of course...

Got an oil change today on my Pastor's car at 11:00 a.m.. Then I'll work on stripping the rest of these doors out and getting the hinges off. The drivers lower hinge is shot. The doors on these E Body cars are long and heavy .But I will rebuild all four before I return them to the car after it is painted.

Pump on 904 is a gear type right? Not a vane pump...so clearances likely wrong...

Yes. I think pump shot....
I don't thing this applies because there was no puddle but FWIW

regarding the A904 in his '66 Barracuda @CPDave wrote:
The main issue I've had was with the '66-'67 pump drive snout on the
converter cracking (Holy Red Puddel of Death Batman!). Solved that
by upgrading to the '68 and up front pump and a hybred late pump
drive/small pilot converter.

I don't thing this applies because there was no puddle but FWIW

regarding the A904 in his '66 Barracuda @CPDave wrote:
The main issue I've had was with the '66-'67 pump drive snout on the
converter cracking (Holy Red Puddel of Death Batman!). Solved that
by upgrading to the '68 and up front pump and a hybred late pump
drive/small pilot converter.
This is a 76 transmission

Soon !! Needed this to get me threw this crazy morning

Screenshot_20240610-093142_Facebook.jpg

Can I still hang out here on this Forum if I only have a B Body and an E Body now ???? :lol:

It made me go watch Farm Truck videos
I mean when my truck won 8 lug truck of the month in May 2008 for Diesel Power Magazine, one of the events was a drag race with a 15,000 pound skid steer on a trailer. Didn’t have a camera phone or any cell phone back then.

-
Back