Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Engine needs lower end rebuild from the write up.

Thinking pull the boom and put stake rails along the sides just below the roof line
might think bout selling the whole bed and just making/getting a flatbed for it...

Starting to put together my road kit for heading across the Country with Craig to Carlisle. Jodi and Cheryl are already providing adult guidance.

IMG_1808.jpeg

Think i'm gonna make a pork steak... got 3 left... need to find a new place to buy em :(

Love me a good speedo! Thanks Hoppy!
Yep...the grandson was born last night at 11:30
Congratulations!! Have a safe trip.
She has a beautiful home Wolfie. Enjoy the time away.
Not sure. Haven't seen it in person. It's up near @Petty Betty
About an hour and a half north from me. Not a bad drive up there. Seems like a great price if it’s as good as it looks.

Having my famous canned chili for dinner with a nice soothing desert I call "Get well soon".

IMG_20240704_175943540.jpg

Well .. the DMT battery tray does not fit. It gets up against the exhaust manifold. :BangHead:

Classic has one that's 8 x 12. That should work.

More delays

I did finally break the code on the upper radiator hose. Just searched for a 90 degree molded hose.

Bingo

Not anything that was " recommended "

20240704_175847.jpg

20240704_175906.jpg

From FaceBob. Thought this was hilarious. Could apply to car stuff, guns or anything else we buy that the other half isn't on board with.
1720138532968.png

Time to eat! Cilantro-Lime Chicken with corn and black beans. Mex rice and fresh melon.
1000011336.jpg
1000011335.jpg

-
Back