Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Breakfast for Dinner.
I've always done most thing backasswords.

View attachment 1716282516
My dinner tonight turned out pretty good. My homemade potato salad was a bit hot with horseradish mustard, but I do like a bit of hot to cover up my mistakes.

IMG_20240729_173634023.jpg

Evening all, Back from the Dr, left calf hurt like hell for the last week. Had a sore that wasn’t healing up. Turns out had a spider bite, Doc thinks Brown recluse. Have a hole size of a quarter and an 1/8 inch deep. Ow on antibiotics and ointment's for a week . I will save you from the pics being Diner time.

Evening all, Back from the Dr, left calf hurt like hell for the last week. Had a sore that wasn’t healing up. Turns out had a spider bite, Doc thinks Brown recluse. Have a hole size of a quarter and an 1/8 inch deep. Ow on antibiotics and ointment's for a week . I will save you from the pics being Diner time.
Those are nasty. Necrotic are no joke.

We have an abundance of that particular spider here. And they darn sure leave a divot when they bite ya. Listen to your Doctor for sure

That takes a long time to heal up Dave so be careful.

-
Back